Molly's Chaos Druids

Molly

On 4/26/2018 at 6:57 AM, Alexfromfinland said:

Can i get test trial?

Sure, you have one now.

4 hours ago, inno420 said:

I am in love with your script. The anti-ban is amazing, the GP/XP per hour is amazing, and just how smoothly it works is amazing.

I want to keep suggesting things to help you make it perfect, so I don't mean to be rude when I point out things. Just tryin' to help! ?

Suggestions:

- Fix the pauses between looting and attacking.

- Fix the bot randomly banking when it still has inventory spaces and food. (Unless that's some sort of anti-ban.)

- Force the bot to finish a kill before running to loot something.

- Force the bot to switch to a Chaos Druid that it has aggro'd instead of waiting for auto-retaliate.

- A way to avoid PKers, because I've died and lost a 200k inventory. (Teleport, hop worlds, and restart?)

- Pause the GP/XP per hour when taking breaks.

- Subtract the amount each potion dose costs from the profit. (Minor, but helpful.)

- Make it click the "Enter Wilderness" button in Edgeville.

- Add an option to clean the herbs starting from Guam until you level to higher ones, but drop the ones that aren't on your loot list. (More GP, and Herblore XP as an extra feature.)

- Add an option to remember all of the settings in the GUI.

Other than that the script is perfection. It's the first script I've actually fallen in love with. I've gotten two accounts to 70/70/70. I would be willing to pay more if you added my suggestions, and maintained it as well as you have been. Also, I can make you a paint for free on any of your scripts. I love graphic design.

It should already be running or teleporting from pker's unless they get you super quickly. I'll take a look at the rest of those things next week. Last couple of finals are on Tuesday and after that this will be the first script I get to work on. I'm happy you like the script so much!

Changed some code to be more readable so updates will be easier to implement moving forward. Fixed the bot relying on auto retaliate to attack a target aggroed to it. These changes are not being pushed yet, I have a graduation to attend tomorrow and afterwards I will be fixing the bot not handling the wilderness pop-up message then pushing an update. Sunday I have off work all day and nothing else to do until late in the evening so I should be able to take care of a couple more of the requested changes.

On 5/5/2018 at 6:44 AM, OptimusPrime311 said:

Hello, Can I get a trial please? 

Sure, you have one now.

Pushed an update to make attacking more responsive. The bot will now attack a druid that pjed it rather than waiting for auto-retaliate to handle it. The bot will now handle the wilderness warning pop-up as well. There will be some more updates over the coming days including a more robust looting system.

Pushed an update to improve looting, live version will be 6.4. The bot will now wait till after the target you are fighting has died or loot has been on the ground for 40 seconds or more before looting. Looting after 40 seconds was implemented to prevent the bot from never looting if it gets attacked too quickly after it's target dies or it takes too long to kill the current target.