Molly's Chaos Druids

Molly

Hey i'd love a trial QwPha8E.png

Hey, what's the ban rate like on this?

Also can i grab a trial happy.png

You guys have trials now.

Molly, you're script bypasses the breaktimer could you look into it?

also gets stuck trying to enter wildy sign on edgeville.

You will need to manually disable that popup window by selecting to not have it displayed when it pops up, you can trigger this option by entering/exiting the gate several times. This is not handled by the script because during testing the feature the player kept getting attacked by the skeletons near the gate, causing a continuous loop. 

Script will now run to the bank several minutes prior to a break kicking in so break should function as intended now.

10 hours ago, Speve said:

Which location seems to be most profitable?

Edgeville if you have looting bag.

10 hours ago, gearing said:

tower with thieving, but the script used to be buggy, i recommend getting a trial before purchase

i still love you Molly

It's working well now, but I do recommend trying any product before you buy it =).

5 hours ago, wubbaford said:

May I please have a trial? Thanks

Sure thing, you have one now.

12 hours ago, wubbaford said:

Trying to use my trial, I'm using ardy location and everytime I run the script, my character goes to the bank and chills there, and the status says "Breakhandler". Breaks are off. Not sure how to fix this. Any ideas?

Tried in edge, same problem.

^

Looking forward to buy this script! Could I get a trial please

• Like 1

18 hours ago, stevec2k9 said:

Does anyone have any recent proggies?Or what is everyone getting per hour? I camped it out here half an hour to test and only had like 25k.

That's really bad luck, chaos druids are easily over 150k an hour, depending on your stats of course.

21 hours ago, Jardem said:

^

I'll give you a trial once next version goes live that fixes the issue the user below mentioned.

On 2/2/2017 at 2:29 AM, wubbaford said:

Trying to use my trial, I'm using ardy location and everytime I run the script, my character goes to the bank and chills there, and the status says "Breakhandler". Breaks are off. Not sure how to fix this. Any ideas?

Another user has informed me of the same issue, the script is designed so that when there is less than a few minutes left till the next break it will run to bank to avoid attempting to break in combat, this is mainly for breaking whilst botting in Edgeville as the druids there are aggressive. Apparently this feature is working just fine for some, but causing issues for others. I just pushed an update that allows the user to disable this feature which will fix the issue you are experiencing. Once the next version is live I will give you another trial.

Edited by Molly

10 hours ago, getmauledup said:

trial please

On 2/2/2017 at 3:05 PM, Jardem said:

^

On 2/2/2017 at 2:29 AM, wubbaford said:

Just gave all 3 of you 48hr trials, update with a fix for the breakhandler will be live in v3.8. Simply don't select the checkbox for custom breakhandling if you find it to be causing you issues.