Molly's Chaos Druids

Molly

15 hours ago, Molly said:

Just completely rewrote the script to be task based, cleaned up old code, and the Gui looks much cleaner as well. There is also now an option to save and load your loot settings on the Gui. These updates will be live in v4.0 which I have just pushed.

Great to hear thanks, will this also fix the looting? (Rate loot table ticked on) but no longer has been picking up any gems(Saphire/Emerald/Ruby) witnessed anyways ty

Also any chance of a smart hop? This place has a lot of players in many worlds and those that are just plain checking if you are a bot or not while other servers have 0-1 players(temporarily anyways) thanks a lot

Edited by Arcticfury

6 hours ago, wubbaford said:

For me , script will attempt to pick lock once and then not do anything it fails (ardy). Also, tried to restart and the script just says "null".

This also happened to me I started at hardy bank all correct things ticked off and it will pick lock once and then status null. Came home to my account with 0 trips and 3 hours standing in front of the door

On 2/13/2017 at 8:36 AM, Arcticfury said:

Great to hear thanks, will this also fix the looting? (Rate loot table ticked on) but no longer has been picking up any gems(Saphire/Emerald/Ruby) witnessed anyways ty

Also any chance of a smart hop? This place has a lot of players in many worlds and those that are just plain checking if you are a bot or not while other servers have 0-1 players(temporarily anyways) thanks a lot

Yes, those issues should be fixed now.  I should be able to work on a hopping system for it this weekend.

On 2/13/2017 at 9:41 PM, wubbaford said:

For me , script will attempt to pick lock once and then not do anything it fails (ardy). Also, tried to restart and the script just says "null".

19 hours ago, Arcticfury said:

This also happened to me I started at hardy bank all correct things ticked off and it will pick lock once and then status null. Came home to my account with 0 trips and 3 hours standing in front of the door

Sorry about the inconvenience, that bug should be fixed now and the live version when it's good will be v4.1, pushed it just now.

20 hours ago, insomniac94 said:

it stops running to bank after a full inventory in Ardougne

Post your logger and settings please. What do you mean by it stops running to bank? It won't bank when your inventory is full? 

Edit: Might have found what you were talking about, pushed v4.2 just now to fix it.

16 hours ago, noppakeisari said:

Could I have trial, pls? :) Ill buy this if it works.

Sure, you have one now.

9 hours ago, Arcticfury said:

all 3 accounts banned (4 hour bot time over 2 sessions) every other day for maybe 15 hours max on each account if that combat lvl 50-90 on old accounts (Just back after quitting for a few years) goodluck with this area. Last session i did not watch and one was standing at the door for hours but o well GG

Sorry about your luck.

8 hours ago, nber93 said:

may I have trial ? =D

Sure, just gave you one.

Edited by Molly