Molly's Chaos Druids

Molly

Hi Molly, the script has been running great. However, I noticed recently it has been getting stuck.

Description of bug(where, what, when, why):

• Where: Right outside the door of the Chaos Druid Tower (Ardongue)
  • What: Bot stuck in location and periodically clicking door.
  • When: After full inventory and leaving through the door to bank
  • Why: web-walker? idk :^)

Log:

[INFO][Bot #1][08:36:16 AM]: Attacking target
[INFO][Bot #1][08:36:21 AM]: Looting Grimy irit leaf.
[INFO][Bot #1][08:36:23 AM]: Heading to the log balance from the tower.

Your settings:

• Loot: All herbs + Law Runes
    • [x] Only loot my kills
  • Antiban: [x] Enable anti-profiling

Mirror mode: Y/N

• Yes

Thank you.

On 9/28/2018 at 2:51 PM, fckndan said:

Hi Molly, the script has been running great. However, I noticed recently it has been getting stuck.

Description of bug(where, what, when, why):

• Where: Right outside the door of the Chaos Druid Tower (Ardongue)
  • What: Bot stuck in location and periodically clicking door.
  • When: After full inventory and leaving through the door to bank
  • Why: web-walker? idk :^)

Log:

[INFO][Bot #1][08:36:16 AM]: Attacking target
[INFO][Bot #1][08:36:21 AM]: Looting Grimy irit leaf.
[INFO][Bot #1][08:36:23 AM]: Heading to the log balance from the tower.

Your settings:

• Loot: All herbs + Law Runes
    • [x] Only loot my kills
  • Antiban: [x] Enable anti-profiling

Mirror mode: Y/N

• Yes

Thank you.

It does look like the web walker is causing the issue here. I've pushed a new version, 7.8, that instead of attempting to walk directly to the log when leaving the tower will first walk away from the tower and then walk to the log. My guess is the web walker is having troubles generating a path and for some reason wants to include a position inside of the tower in it's path, hopefully by making the bot walk away from the tower first it will fix this.

On 9/28/2018 at 11:47 PM, s0meone said:

Could I please request a 24hr trial? Thanks!

Sure, you have one now.

• Like 1

Running for almost an hour now. Works as it should, only need to test banking. I wonder, is there an option to remove the random friend list clicking and clan chat? Reckon it might be suspicious if both those lists are empty.

EDIT:

Edgeville, Mirror Mode

"Only loot your kills" doesn't work. Also, bot gets stuck in bank (I'm running loot bag, might be related).

Edited by caodoesgoto

On 10/6/2018 at 4:29 PM, caodoesgoto said:

Running for almost an hour now. Works as it should, only need to test banking. I wonder, is there an option to remove the random friend list clicking and clan chat? Reckon it might be suspicious if both those lists are empty.

EDIT:

Edgeville, Mirror Mode

"Only loot your kills" doesn't work. Also, bot gets stuck in bank (I'm running loot bag, might be related).

There is not an option to stop the opening of random tabs at this time, I may just remove that though. 

With the only loot your kills option when you say it doesn't work, what exactly do you mean? I found a bug just now that can cause it to sometimes not loot items dropped by things you killed, is that what you meant? I'm pushing a fix for that bug.

Could you post a copy of the logger when the bot gets stuck in bank? 

Edited by Molly

10 hours ago, Molly said:

There is not an option to stop the opening of random tabs at this time, I may just remove that though. 

With the only loot your kills option when you say it doesn't work, what exactly do you mean? I found a bug just now that can cause it to sometimes not loot items dropped by things you killed, is that what you meant? I'm pushing a fix for that bug.

Could you post a copy of the logger when the bot gets stuck in bank? 

Hello,

Unfortunately I'm not able to replicate the conditions. Ran the bot now for half-hour under supervision, and this is what happened (Edgevile, mirror mode):

It ran to Druids as normal and started attacking, looting only after 6-7 kills and even then, only one or two of the drops (the bug you detected), but also it would run from one edge of the minimap to another to loot from someone else's kill (this is what I was mentioning).

After that happened two times I manually hoped onto an empty world, as I'd ratter not be reported, whole thing is so bot-like. From then on I manually looted after every few kills, just to see if I could get to banking phase, and some time later it crashed the client. Before I had full inventory. I wasn't even able to get the logger to show.

I don't think I'll be using this untill the looting bug is fixed, I can give feedback afterwards.

17 hours ago, caodoesgoto said:

Hello,

Unfortunately I'm not able to replicate the conditions. Ran the bot now for half-hour under supervision, and this is what happened (Edgevile, mirror mode):

It ran to Druids as normal and started attacking, looting only after 6-7 kills and even then, only one or two of the drops (the bug you detected), but also it would run from one edge of the minimap to another to loot from someone else's kill (this is what I was mentioning).

After that happened two times I manually hoped onto an empty world, as I'd ratter not be reported, whole thing is so bot-like. From then on I manually looted after every few kills, just to see if I could get to banking phase, and some time later it crashed the client. Before I had full inventory. I wasn't even able to get the logger to show.

I don't think I'll be using this untill the looting bug is fixed, I can give feedback afterwards.

Looting only after 6-7 kills is normal when the chaos druids are aggressive, the bot will wait until out of combat or a time threshold has been passed before looting. I haven't been able to get it to ever loot someone else's loot when the "only loot my kills" option is selected. I cleaned up the code for looting a bit and added some more stuff that will shoot out to the logger when looting to make sure it's only looting your items. 

As for running across the map to loot, yeah that can happen, I'll add a distance threshold option to the loot options tab of the gui tomorrow evening after class so the bot will only loot items within "x" tiles of the player when looting.

When you first start running the script open the logger, if a bug occurs that locks up the client as you noted you won't be able to open the logger afterwards.

The version I just pushed is 8.0. I'll push another update tomorrow or later today with a distance threshold option for looting.

Edit: Pushed 8.1 now, loot distance threshold added to loot tab.

Edited by Molly