Molly's Chaos Druids

Molly

On 10/15/2018 at 4:04 PM, caodoesgoto said:

Thank you, seems to work pretty well now.  Banking well, I'm running without food withdrawal though.

Good to hear!

On 10/15/2018 at 5:43 PM, hendrix4life said:

Just bought your spinner, love it, thank you! May i have a trial of this one? Thank you!

3 hours ago, notabot said:

Thinking about getting this one and your flax spinner (I've bought several other scripts).

Could I get a trial for THIS (for tomorrow) - I want to really see if the banking works.

Gave you both trials just now, just gave you it now with extra time notabot, since you asked me to wait till tomorrow, so I don't have to remember lol.

On 10/18/2018 at 3:13 PM, notabot said:

Asked for a free trial to test the script. Here are the results:

1. I wanted to confirm the banking/looting feature.

2. I ran the script in Ardy.

3. Script works flawlessly :)

The only thing that I think would make this better would be if it could use weapon specs but that's just me being extra

Happy you like it, I'd like to add spec support, just need to find the time lol.

Hi Molly, 

My first post on the forum to say a massive shout out to you for this script it's amaze balls & pretty much exactly what I was looking for! Tested in Ardougne & Edge ville and both work flawlessly. 

Purchased this yesterday and will be purchasing a few more scripts from yourself. 

EDIT: not sure if your aware but I think the profit calculator fails to take into account items in the looting bag? Or does it do so on deposit? Couldn't figure it out! 

Thank you! 

Edited by Johnnybgd
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Johnnybgd said:

Hi Molly, 

My first post on the forum to say a massive shout out to you for this script it's amaze balls & pretty much exactly what I was looking for! Tested in Ardougne & Edge ville and both work flawlessly. 

Purchased this yesterday and will be purchasing a few more scripts from yourself. 

EDIT: not sure if your aware but I think the profit calculator fails to take into account items in the looting bag? Or does it do so on deposit? Couldn't figure it out! 

Thank you! 

Glad to hear you like it man, looting bag items not being taken into account sounds like a bug. I'll take a look into that after class tomorrow.

3 hours ago, notabot said:

So the script seems to be buggy today at the ardounge tower. I think it has something to do with tracking grand exchange prices because the bot is SUPER slow to loot and the logs show it running prices and the price feedback coming in as 0.

I noticed it too. If you bring the logger up it gets the prices for everything for every kill you make. @Molly could you take a look into this. The same thing is happening in edgeville too.

• Like 1