Molly's Chaos Druids

Molly

Hey I just bought your script a few days ago, and the first 2 days it ran perfectly. I was using the ardy temple one, So i started it up a little bit ago and instead of running the fast way to it it ran completely out of its way walking south crossing the bridge and passing the castle and running that distance all the way back to temple... it is killing my xp and gp hr not to mention the run energy..... so yeah.. if you could fix that i would appreciate it... and a suggestion, you should really make it so that it crosses the log on its way to the temple, guarentee itd be even more xp and gp hr.

Like the OP for a trial if you guys haven't already, pro I just authed you one manually.

Bug report form, this is a MUST for problems to be resolved quickly:

Description of bug(where, what, when, why): It was happening when it wanted to deposit loot in Looting bag @ Edgeville and also spams the log when it reaches the druids the same thing, which would slow down the SCRIPT+ use much CPU.

[INFO][Bot #1][03/16 04:55:16 م]: Can't use looting bag, at this moment
[INFO][Bot #1][03/16 04:55:17 م]: Attempting to use looting bag 

Log: http://pastebin.com/5sWwPDUZ

Your settings: 15hp,tuna, 10,all loot exept the first and heads,rare loots,Looting bag selected,super str @ boost 4 withdraw 1

Mirror mode: Y/N: Nope

PM ur skype to give u more info

Edited by progamerz

Bug report form, this is a MUST for problems to be resolved quickly:

Description of bug(where, what, when, why): It was happening when it wanted to deposit loot in Looting bag @ Edgeville and also spams the log when it reaches the druids the same thing, which would slow down the SCRIPT+ use much CPU.

[INFO][Bot #1][03/16 04:55:16 م]: Can't use looting bag, at this moment
[INFO][Bot #1][03/16 04:55:17 م]: Attempting to use looting bag 

Log: http://pastebin.com/5sWwPDUZ

Your settings: 15hp,tuna, 10,all loot exept the first and heads,rare loots,Looting bag selected,super str @ boost 4 withdraw 1

Mirror mode: Y/N: Nope

PM ur skype to give u more info

That won't affect CPU usage, I have it intentionally spamming the logger so I can debug looting bag if there is an issue. The only time looting bag will be used is when it isn't in combat, this means the chaos druids must not be aggressive, this takes roughly 15 minutes of being at the druids.

• Like 1

That won't affect CPU usage, I have it intentionally spamming the logger so I can debug looting bag if there is an issue. The only time looting bag will be used is when it isn't in combat, this means the chaos druids must not be aggressive, this takes roughly 15 minutes of being at the druids.

Doesn't actually use CPU but lags the client

Hope u can remove it :) or have any option in the GUI like Debug or something we choose whether we want to debug the Script or not..

Thanks,

Progamerz

Doesn't actually use CPU but lags the client

Hope u can remove it smile.png or have any option in the GUI like Debug or something we choose whether we want to debug the Script or not..

Thanks,

Progamerz

I just removed it, should be live next SDN update.

what is "Anti-profiling" and what does it do? ohmy.png

Anti-profiling is an anti-ban feature I have implemented into all my scripts, it randomly cycles sleep timers in the script to simulate a player becoming more focused for x amount of time, or less focused. For example rather than ALWAYS performing a certain action after sleeping for say 300-700ms the window of sleep time will vary based on the currently loaded "profile", which is changed every so often.

You are free to disable this feature on the gui. Disabling it will lower the sleep times in the script, making the script perform more efficiently, but it will also look more bot-like.

Edited by Molly
  • Like 2

Anti-profiling is an anti-ban feature I have implemented into all my scripts, it randomly cycles sleep timers in the script to simulate a player becoming more focused for x amount of time, or less focused. For example rather than ALWAYS performing a certain action after sleeping for say 300-700ms the window of sleep time will vary based on the currently loaded "profile", which is changed every so often.

You are free to disable this feature on the gui. Disabling it will lower the sleep times in the script, making the script perform more efficiently, but it will also look more bot-like.

wow thx a lot for taking the time to explain it to me :D! awesom script btw ^^

NVM

Edited by progamerz

Description of bug(where, what, when, why): Edgeville after putting the runes and etc into the looting bag it gets stuck untill i pause the script and re run it

Log:

[INFO][Bot #1][03/19 03:30:53 م]: Item id: 213[INFO][Bot #1][03/19 03:30:53 م]: 1
[INFO][Bot #1][03/19 03:30:54 م]: Item id: 207
[INFO][Bot #1][03/19 03:30:54 م]: 2
[INFO][Bot #1][03/19 03:30:55 م]: Item id: 563
[INFO][Bot #1][03/19 03:30:55 م]: 13
[INFO][Bot #1][03/19 03:30:57 م]: Item id: 561
[INFO][Bot #1][03/19 03:30:57 م]: 24
[INFO][Bot #1][03/19 03:30:58 م]: Item id: 9142
[INFO][Bot #1][03/19 03:30:58 م]: 12
[INFO][Bot #1][03/19 03:30:59 م]: Item id: 1617
[INFO][Bot #1][03/19 03:30:59 م]: 4

Your settings: 15hp,tuna,10 tunas,all loots exept head and harlander,super strength boost 4 and withdraw 1,edgeville,loot rare drops,antiprofiling enabled

Mirror mode: Nope

• Like 1

Description of bug(where, what, when, why): Edgeville after putting the runes and etc into the looting bag it gets stuck untill i pause the script and re run it

Log:

[INFO][Bot #1][03/19 03:30:53 م]: Item id: 213[INFO][Bot #1][03/19 03:30:53 م]: 1
[INFO][Bot #1][03/19 03:30:54 م]: Item id: 207
[INFO][Bot #1][03/19 03:30:54 م]: 2
[INFO][Bot #1][03/19 03:30:55 م]: Item id: 563
[INFO][Bot #1][03/19 03:30:55 م]: 13
[INFO][Bot #1][03/19 03:30:57 م]: Item id: 561
[INFO][Bot #1][03/19 03:30:57 م]: 24
[INFO][Bot #1][03/19 03:30:58 م]: Item id: 9142
[INFO][Bot #1][03/19 03:30:58 م]: 12
[INFO][Bot #1][03/19 03:30:59 م]: Item id: 1617
[INFO][Bot #1][03/19 03:30:59 م]: 4

Your settings: 15hp,tuna,10 tunas,all loots exept head and harlander,super strength boost 4 and withdraw 1,edgeville,loot rare drops,antiprofiling enabled

Mirror mode: Nope

When this happens, is the bag already full?  Does it successfully deposit the loot then get stuck afterwards?

Edit: I may have found what's causing this, I pushed an update which is live in v2.0, let me know if the problem persists as I'm not 100% sure what the cause of the issue is.

Edited by Molly
  • Like 1