Explv's Walker

Explv

On 12/14/2018 at 3:48 AM, Frannyvanity said:

Wow ive been using this script for a while and i just noticed that there are ALL OF THE UNDERGROUND AREAS if you scroll up on the map. This changes everything! The only problem is that the second set of underground places are a  mile away from the rest of the things. and takes a good few seconds of dragging. Is this something you can fix Explv?

I just added the underground areas in a recent update :) ill work on making them more easily accessible and also adding the map labels back

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Explv This script might be the best money I have ever spent on this site. So simple yet so useful. The map integration is genius too. Makes questing on low levels so easy especially ironmen.

One really easy thing you could maybe add is a way to disable running. That way one can slowly walk somewhere and go take a shit or something and have 100% energy when back ?

• 3 weeks later...

Love the script, bought it as soon as it was purchase only, 

Minor issue I have to change where I want it to walk and or start & stop the thing a couple of times before it starts walking, which it will do.

second one, when I pause the script in osbot my mouse always goes to the top left off the screen. is there a way to stop it from doing that and maybe go off a random part of the screen?

that's all, other than that I like how legit it looks walking. super calming lol

1. Hey is it possible to add this as a task onto your AIO?

2. Is it possible to add two locations using the CLI? would it be x1.y1.z1,x2.y2.z2 ? << I was asking this because in some places in edgeville and Al Kharid it would say unable to find a path, however I was able to click a milimeter in either direction and it was then able to find a path.

3. Also when any destination is reached, the script does not stop itself, it this possible?

4. If using CLI, would you recommend using the map link in the 1st page or the map that appears when you start the script normally to grab the most accurate coordinates?

5. If using CLI, is there an option to turn off the map that shows your walking progress?

Thank you!! Working very nicely so far

Edited by 7upSprite
Added more questions through usage of script

On 2/5/2019 at 6:51 AM, Frannyvanity said:

explv we need another map update!

On 2/8/2019 at 5:25 PM, caesar78 said:

Please can you update the map as draynor village has changed.

Updated

On 2/7/2019 at 4:55 PM, bornhackerx said:

can you please update the script so it doesn't click minigame, inventory and something else everytime it starts? it kinda annoys me because it's so unhuman like.

I can investigate, but that's a feature of the OSBot web walker

On 2/9/2019 at 5:31 AM, 7upSprite said:

1. Hey is it possible to add this as a task onto your AIO?

2. Is it possible to add two locations using the CLI? would it be x1.y1.z1,x2.y2.z2 ? << I was asking this because in some places in edgeville and Al Kharid it would say unable to find a path, however I was able to click a milimeter in either direction and it was then able to find a path.

3. Also when any destination is reached, the script does not stop itself, it this possible?

4. If using CLI, would you recommend using the map link in the 1st page or the map that appears when you start the script normally to grab the most accurate coordinates?

5. If using CLI, is there an option to turn off the map that shows your walking progress?

Thank you!! Working very nicely so far

1. No, because my AIO is an open source script, and I don't want to share the source of this script (which is premium)

2. I'll take a look into it

3. I can add an option

4. Both maps are equally accurate

5. I can add an option