Explv's Walker

Explv

53 minutes ago, 1anter said:

@Explv is there a update for the script not finding path to destination ?

Not an issue with my script, that's to do with the routes that OSBot's webwalker has. It does not support routes between every possible point on the rs map. If you are standing in a peculiar place, or trying to walk to a peculiar place chances are it won't find a route. You can always request web walk links to be added, there is a section in the forum's for it

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/15/2017 at 8:24 AM, Explv said:

Not an issue with my script, that's to do with the routes that OSBot's webwalker has. It does not support routes between every possible point on the rs map. If you are standing in a peculiar place, or trying to walk to a peculiar place chances are it won't find a route. You can always request web walk links to be added, there is a section in the forum's for it

Man I hate to say something against your take because you code and I don't. However, before when this script was free... zero problems. Now, every time I try to use it I experience maybe one or two crashes before it finally works. It never used to happen. Script still works after I stop and start it a couple times.

9 hours ago, bornhackerx said:

Man I hate to say something against your take because you code and I don't. However, before when this script was free... zero problems. Now, every time I try to use it I experience maybe one or two crashes before it finally works. It never used to happen. Script still works after I stop and start it a couple times.

I've stopped and started the script a dozen times and don't get any crashes.

You really need to show me the log output & the scenario in which it crashed, otherwise there is no hope of me fixing it.

If the client freezes but doesn't completely close, then open the logger before you start the script, so you can see the log output.

If the client completely crashes, start the client from the command line with the -debug flag, the log output will stay in the command prompt even if it crashes:

java -jar "osbot 2.4.152.jar" -debug

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Orlando Bloom said:

https://gyazo.com/bacd12df545cdab4bb9ef400bff0d821  

Rip 2x accs, been doing this for last 12 hours. 

Could you mby make it so that after it reaches destination it logs out of script? Cuz legit plebs were just logging back in fml. Rip $$$

I can add a stop script / logout option to the GUI / CLI

• Like 1