Off topic for anyone who smokes

iTz EcLiPsE

roll by hand is so much better then any machine tbh, amachine rolls to generally 1 or 2 sizes but u can roll to however u want ur smoke at the time, most likely diff countrys so prolly diff brands also but windfield blue imo is the way to go tongue.png an ipersonally use micro slim filters

awesome input im in the us and i like a hand rolled from time to time but i like a regular cig as well so i buy tubes and use a machine and mine is kinda a piece of shit im thinking about getting an electric one so it makes them the same every time cuz i tend to keep rolling them too tight and its like smoking a pencil lmao

Different brands here but i suggest you get a machine, imo it's the closest you get to a real cig and much easier if you haven't rolled before (takes some practice!)

i have a machine i have the ( top-o-matic) machine i got it 2nd hand from a buddy and it doesnt seem to work right lol have u tried the electric injection machines? and ive been using "gambler" brand tobacco and "smoker friendly" tubes

Please for the love of god, don't smoke around other people. Go destroy your own lungs, but keep away from everyone else's.

just for that ima light up in a big croud of ppl prolly light a dark tobacco cigar and smoke proud..

i didnt post this for the hate so keep the negativity to urself its not needed

just for that ima light up in a big croud of ppl prolly light a dark tobacco cigar and smoke proud..

i didnt post this for the hate so keep the negativity to urself its not needed

It is needed now that I have lung cancer due to breathing in other people's smoke. It's ridiculous. You're not just harming yourself you're harming everyone else.