president [vote]

liverare

who you like?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win Murica's presidency?

• Trump "the untrumpable"
    • Shillary
    • Jeb (currently on suicide watch, k so be nice)
    • Bernie "the cuck"
    • None of the above (well maybe Trump)

As a recent interview with President Putin, he loves Donald Trump and says that relations will be very strong if he becomes the next president. This is EXACTLY what the United States needs to become an absolute powerhouse and stop China from rapidly killing the United States' reputation and economy. If Donald Trump is president, "America Will Be Great Again". I've never seen such an influential man in my entire lifetime and if he isn't president, I will not be serving in the military for any longer.

Also, why isn't Cruz on this vote? He's an excellent candidate.

EDIT: Anyone that says that voting for Donald Trump is stupid, maybe you should look at it this way: NO OTHER CANDIDATE WILL WIN OVER HILLARY CLINTON IN THE PRESIDENTIAL RACE. If you don't want the United States to be fixed and stop being politically correct to please every god damn person in the world, you,  are the idiot in the situation.

I'd also like to see you tell us who you'd like to be president and give a very good reason as to why. If you say Cruz, I am totally fine with that. The problem with America is there are too many idiots that don't know their own government and want to be politically correct cock suckers.

Edited by Brett
  • Like 1

As a recent interview with President Putin, he loves Donald Trump and says that relations will be very strong if he becomes the next president. This is EXACTLY what the United States needs to become an absolute powerhouse and stop China from rapidly killing the United States' reputation and economy. If Donald Trump is president, "America Will Be Great Again". I've never seen such an influential man in my entire lifetime and if he isn't president, I will not be serving in the military for any longer.

EDIT: Anyone that says that voting for Donald Trump is stupid, maybe you should look at it this way: NO OTHER CANDIDATE WILL WIN OVER HILLARY CLINTON IN THE PRESIDENTIAL RACE. If you don't want the United States to be fixed and stop being politically correct to please every god damn person in the world, you,  are the idiot in the situation.

I'd also like to see you tell us who you'd like to be president and give a very good reason as to why. If you say Cruz, I am totally fine with that. The problem with America is there are too many idiots that don't know their own government and want to be politically correct cock suckers.

'coz the GOP is full of old autist white greedy men and they obviously fucked the generation behind them and we dont need no more of that.

emote32342.png emote32342.png emote32342.png emote32342.png emote32342.png emote32342.png emote32342.png emote32342.png emote32342.png emote32342.png emote32342.png

• Like 1

Sadly if Trump faces off against Hillary he will lose due to the fact that he has most likely lost most of the Black and Hispanic vote which is essential to winning the presidency. I would enjoy Trump as a president but if he gets the nomination I can not see him winning against Hillary and if she wins....yeah gg no re murica

Sadly if Trump faces off against Hillary he will lose due to the fact that he has most likely lost most of the Black and Hispanic vote which is essential to winning the presidency. I would enjoy Trump as a president but if he gets the nomination I can not see him winning against Hillary and if she wins....yeah gg no re murica

Nobody will vote for a woman as president. That counts for more than mexicans and blacks.

@Stress you really think I'm an idiot for saying the interview with Putin? It's true...

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/17/politics/russia-putin-trump/

A battle with politics with me is one you'll never win.

Edited by Brett