Perfect Stronghold AIO

Czar

Remember to set AFK tile to a tile which is far away to spiders, then it will go back to combat after some time. Confirm if you have setup the script properly, I suspect it is a user issue hopefully it's not :o 

As for not going to the center of tiles, I will add an update so the script goes to the exact chosen fight tile (on the setup map chooser) for the next version. :D 

As for banking, there are two ways in which the script goes to bank: 1) when out of food, 2) when breaks are about to trigger (less than 5 mins)

Make sure to set food in inventory otherwise the script will have problems banking (the script's anti-danger system needs food). Ankous works 100% flawlessly I have personally gotten 99 attack and defence there, it just needs to be configured properly ^^ :D 

Update coming up, stay tuned guys :) 

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Czar said:

Remember to set AFK tile to a tile which is far away to spiders, then it will go back to combat after some time. Confirm if you have setup the script properly, I suspect it is a user issue hopefully it's not :o 

As for not going to the center of tiles, I will add an update so the script goes to the exact chosen fight tile (on the setup map chooser) for the next version. :D 

As for banking, there are two ways in which the script goes to bank: 1) when out of food, 2) when breaks are about to trigger (less than 5 mins)

Make sure to set food in inventory otherwise the script will have problems banking (the script's anti-danger system needs food). Ankous works 100% flawlessly I have personally gotten 99 attack and defence there, it just needs to be configured properly ^^ :D 

Update coming up, stay tuned guys :) 

what do you mean by setting food in inventory? i set the bot to withdraw 11 monkfish and 50 bones to peaches and still has issues banking

• Like 1

Was running flawlessly yesterday, today using walker 1 at the northern ankou spot keep getting this

[INFO][Bot #1][04/18 09:37:56 AM]: / Pathfinding error, source: [x=2360, y=5240, z=0] and target: [x=3093, y=3492, z=0], report this to Czar immediately!
[INFO][Bot #1][04/18 09:37:57 AM]: / Pathfinding error, source: [x=2360, y=5240, z=0] and target: [x=3093, y=3492, z=0], report this to Czar immediately!
[INFO][Bot #1][04/18 09:37:58 AM]: / Pathfinding error, source: [x=2360, y=5240, z=0] and target: [x=3093, y=3492, z=0], report this to Czar immediately!
[INFO][Bot #1][04/18 09:37:59 AM]: / Pathfinding error, source: [x=2360, y=5240, z=0] and target: [x=3093, y=3492, z=0], report this to Czar immediately!
[INFO][Bot #1][04/18 09:38:00 AM]: / Pathfinding error, source: [x=2360, y=5240, z=0] and target: [x=3093, y=3492, z=0], report this to Czar immediately!
[INFO][Bot #1][04/18 09:38:01 AM]: / Pathfinding error, source: [x=2360, y=5240, z=0] and target: [x=3093, y=3492, z=0], report this to Czar immediately!
[INFO][Bot #1][04/18 09:38:01 AM]: Walker failed to find a path to 1 [[x=3093, y=3492, z=0]] from [[x=2360, y=5240, z=0]] 1
[INFO][Bot #1][04/18 09:38:02 AM]: / Pathfinding error, source: [x=2360, y=5240, z=0] and target: [x=3093, y=3492, z=0], report this to Czar immediately!

Edited by wagwanfam
  • Like 1

Hmm if the setup settings are not saving - mac or windows OS? 

bones to peaches - set bones to peaches tabs in inventory loadout (script setup interface), no other food saved, and carry some peaches for extra stability (optional)

trial - activated 24hr trial good luck

thanks guys ^^ :D 

11 hours ago, Czar said:

Hmm if the setup settings are not saving - mac or windows OS? 

bones to peaches - set bones to peaches tabs in inventory loadout (script setup interface), no other food saved, and carry some peaches for extra stability (optional)

trial - activated 24hr trial good luck

thanks guys ^^ :D 

I'm on Win 10

• Like 1