Perfect Stronghold AIO

Czar

Hi just purchased this script yesterday, having issues due to it navigating the stronghold.

I'm currently training at flesh crawlers, and am having a 'web walking  event fatal issue - cycles threshold on walk reached =>[x=2044, y=5236, z=0]'

The script attempts to click on the doors and then doesn't answer the question and instead will click on the door again, or attempting to walk past it.

Look forward to your support, thank you.

I have been using this script for a while and was great . But after Osrs update last night i get an error . 

Where i fill in all the settings and the start bot . As soon as i start it , it eill choose the combat style selection tab and then just stand there . 

If i manually click to another menu in backpack it will click back onto the combat style . And just stand there doing nothing .

I thought it could be the anti ban as i tick that box . I let it sit for 5minutes and just sat there .

Thanks

Literally had nothing but trouble with this script, recently had the Anakus running and came back a hour later dead in eddy bank, script was supposed to have full invent of food and pots as it did when i started it and copied the inventory. Never really had this script working right, one day came back to find my account opening and closing the bank for 30 minuites, and yes i had what it was looking for in there,

• Like 1

1 minute ago, negativpure said:

hi Czar,

i bought this script and really like in to train on my main, but floor 1 and the fresh craws won't go flawless, it just stands to wall and clicks random. my pure already got banned by this i guess. can u take a look at this? thanx! 

Which combat zone and which tile is the script idling at? I will fix ASAP. Confirm the exact tile and target fightzone and there will be an update within a few hours :D 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Czar said:

Which combat zone and which tile is the script idling at? I will fix ASAP. Confirm the exact tile and target fightzone and there will be an update within a few hours :D 

erhm all the low lvl combat zones, like minotaurs it stands to walls and won't enter. same for all the fresh craws. the high combat zones, like ankou's works better but sometimes it clicks 5times next to a portal.

• Like 1