Perfect Stronghold AIO

Czar

Hey, it's been working well but there seems to be an issue going through a door.

When coming back from the bank, and going to level 12 minotaurs on the first floor it gets stuck on the door (the last door before you actually get into minotaurs). it successfully passes through, then clicks back on the door and goes through and then tries to attack the monster and gets stuck, tries to open door and repeats. gets stuck doing this in an endless loop.

Not sure if this helps but this is from the debugger. I think this is the same obstacle but I'm not 100% sure.

[iNFO][12/07 08:55:48 PM]: Attempting to negotiate obstacle at: [x=1870, y=5217, z=0]

• Like 1

Hey - Seems the bot was stuck outside edgeville bank, just standing there. 

[iNFO][12/08 07:36:49 PM]: At bank, can break without any problems! Waiting for breaks to kick in, 4 minutes left.
[iNFO][][12/08 07:37:49 PM]: At bank, can break without any problems! Waiting for breaks to kick in, 3 minutes left.
[iNFO]][12/08 07:38:49 PM]: At bank, can break without any problems! Waiting for breaks to kick in, 2 minutes left.

Not sure if this is because I have breaks enabled?

edit: put another break on

[iNFO][bot #1][12/08 07:59:49 PM]: At bank, can break without any problems! Waiting for breaks to kick in, 3 minutes left.

is this normal behaviour? is there a way so it doesn't stand in a spot for 3-4 minutes? the bot seems to  just pick a random spot near the bank and stands there without any movement. 
Edited by demonslayer489
  • Like 1

Hmm that is the best case scenario I could think of instead of taking breaks in a combat zone, the script will wait a few minutes for breaks to start, commence breaking, then proceed.

Guys should I just make the script logout if the breaks are almost triggering?

EDIT: or should I make the script stand near the actual bank booth?

As for trials, activated good luck ;)

Edited by Czar

Hmm that is the best case scenario I could think of instead of taking breaks in a combat zone, the script will wait a few minutes for breaks to start, commence breaking, then proceed.

Guys should I just make the script logout if the breaks are almost triggering?

EDIT: or should I make the script stand near the actual bank booth?

As for trials, activated good luck wink.png

mhmm maybe if the script was able to actually stand at the bank booth? like it was actually banking, might look less suspicious? Because the first time it was standing just outside of edge bank for 3-4 minutes which looked pretty suspicious.

maybe it could walk to a safe area / out of the combat zone and then log out? 

edit: system update in 8 minutes lol.

Edited by demonslayer489
  • Like 1

Hi, script seems to get stuck in a loop of just selecting the bank booth and then closing and jut sits there doing this for ages.

I don't think I had breaks enabled yesterday and it did it, but I had breaks enabled today and it definitely did it. 

[iNFO][bot #1][12/12 07:00:33 PM]: Option for [bank booth] is [bank]
[iNFO][bot #1][12/12 07:00:36 PM]: Walking to nearest bank, preparing for break session...
[iNFO][bot #1][12/12 07:00:37 PM]: Walking to nearest bank, preparing for break session...
[iNFO][bot #1][12/12 07:00:37 PM]: Option for [bank booth] is [bank]
[iNFO][bot #1][12/12 07:00:39 PM]: Walking to nearest bank, preparing for break session...
[iNFO][bot #1][12/12 07:00:40 PM]: Walking to nearest bank, preparing for break session...
[iNFO][bot #1][12/12 07:00:40 PM]: Option for [bank booth] is [bank]
[iNFO][bot #1][12/12 07:00:43 PM]: Walking to nearest bank, preparing for break session...
[iNFO][bot #1][12/12 07:00:44 PM]: Walking to nearest bank, preparing for break session...
[iNFO][bot #1][12/12 07:00:44 PM]: Option for [bank booth] is [bank]

edit: glitch #2 has only been today but the script doesn't start a lot of the time, just clicks on the position I set within the stronghold and then in the logger just loops on this: ( Even when I'm at the fight pos)

FO][bot #1][12/12 08:11:35 PM]: Walking to fight pos: [x=2017, y=5239, z=0]
[iNFO][bot #1][12/12 08:11:35 PM]: Walking to fight pos: [x=2017, y=5239, z=0]
[iNFO][bot #1][12/12 08:11:36 PM]: Walking to fight pos: [x=2017, y=5239, z=0]
[iNFO][bot #1][12/12 08:11:37 PM]: Walking to fight pos: [x=2017, y=5239, z=0]
[iNFO][bot #1][12/12 08:11:37 PM]: Walking to fight pos: [x=2017, y=5239, z=0]
[iNFO][bot #1][12/12 08:11:38 PM]: Walking to fight pos: [x=2017, y=5239, z=0]
[iNFO][bot #1][12/12 08:11:39 PM]: Walking to fight pos: [x=2017, y=5239, z=0]
[iNFO][bot #1][12/12 08:11:39 PM]: Walking to fight pos: [x=2017, y=5239, z=0]
[iNFO][bot #1][12/12 08:11:40 PM]: Walking to fight pos: [x=2017, y=5239, z=0]
[iNFO][bot #1][12/12 08:11:41 PM]: Walking to fight pos: [x=2017, y=5239, z=0]
[iNFO][bot #1][12/12 08:11:41 PM]: Walking to fight pos: [x=2017, y=5239, z=0]
[iNFO][bot #1][12/12 08:11:42 PM]: Walking to fight pos: [x=2017, y=5239, z=0]
[iNFO][bot #1][12/12 08:11:43 PM]: Walking to fight pos: [x=2017, y=5239, z=0]
[iNFO][bot #1][12/12 08:11:43 PM]: Walking to fight pos: [x=2017, y=5239, z=0]

Edited by demonslayer489
  • Like 1

For the banking part, make sure to configure the banking loadout properly otherwise the script will just try to bank and fail because of not being able to find the chosen items, the best setup is 

food,

any potion(s) (optional),

anything aside from that (e.g. 10000 arrows) or any random junk items, will make the script very confused. If the inventory loadout was just food and any potions or something (and no other junk/stackable random items) then confirm it and I will try another test but this is a common situation for not configuring bank loadout properly :D

As for fight tile, make sure that the target fight tile is not an unreachable tile, if anything just try the second walking option it may work better but the first should do fine

I will add another quick update so that the script filters out the banking items that are not necessary and another update so that the chosen target tile will be changed to a nearby reachable tile

For the banking part, make sure to configure the banking loadout properly otherwise the script will just try to bank and fail because of not being able to find the chosen items, the best setup is 

food,

anything aside from that (e.g. 10000 arrows) or any random junk items, will make the script very confused. If the inventory loadout was just food and any potions or something (and no other junk/stackable random items) then confirm it and I will try another test but this is a common situation for not configuring bank loadout properly biggrin.png

As for fight tile, make sure that the target fight tile is not an unreachable tile, if anything just try the second walking option it may work better but the first should do fine

I will add another quick update so that the script filters out the banking items that are not necessary and another update so that the chosen target tile will be changed to a nearby reachable tile

How more perfect is this gonna get :kappa:

Get ur ass into my skype dm's bby

• Like 1

food,

anything aside from that (e.g. 10000 arrows) or any random junk items, will make the script very confused. If the inventory loadout was just food and any potions or something (and no other junk/stackable random items) then confirm it and I will try another test but this is a common situation for not configuring bank loadout properly biggrin.png

Sounds good man I'll give it another shot - the only thing different I did was add att / str pots and a varrock teleport x1 to be withdrawn. 

Awesome sounds good man. Cheers!

• Like 1