Perfect Stronghold AIO

Czar

Seems the option "mouse outside" is a lot more spastic then I remember it a few hours ago, it literally moves out of the screen after every click and before I only remember it doing it every once in a while would like the option for that or to revert it to how it was before this. Otherwise great script

EDIT: Relaunched client and it's not as spammy, still feels a bit more then usual though was it changed?

Edited by Calamity
  • Like 1

The bot will automatically drink potions, just make sure you have potions in inventory. I usually load my potions in my banking list (the setup window item list thingy) and it withdraws 5x str potions and 10x lobsters and good to go ! :D

@Calamity, the mouse handler is all from the osbot client, I wish I had control over it, I would make some insane improvements to it, but alas they removed override-abilities :( Don't worry though, the RS client doesn't actually track mouse movements*

*RS client tracks mouse movements, BUT the actual data isn't sent back to the jagex servers - so it means they don't know about mouse movements whatsoever, only mouse clicks are sent back to jagex servers. (this is according to the rs client decompiled). So only be wary of mouse clicks, all of which is handled nicely by this bot :D

@Gurkis yep if you owned my ankou bot from a while back, the AIO stronghold bot will be launched instead :)

• Like 1

The bot will automatically drink potions, just make sure you have potions in inventory. I usually load my potions in my banking list (the setup window item list thingy) and it withdraws 5x str potions and 10x lobsters and good to go ! biggrin.png

@Calamity, the mouse handler is all from the osbot client, I wish I had control over it, I would make some insane improvements to it, but alas they removed override-abilities sad.png Don't worry though, the RS client doesn't actually track mouse movements*

*RS client tracks mouse movements, BUT the actual data isn't sent back to the jagex servers - so it means they don't know about mouse movements whatsoever, only mouse clicks are sent back to jagex servers. (this is according to the rs client decompiled). So only be wary of mouse clicks, all of which is handled nicely by this bot biggrin.png

@Gurkis yep if you owned my ankou bot from a while back, the AIO stronghold bot will be launched instead smile.png

Cool thanks, awesome didn't know it drank potions going to have to add them in to up that xp rate, at what point does the bot re-drink the potions when the boost is 0 or does it depend on how much boost is lost?

done good luck biggrin.png

@lewishack if this bot was given for free at some point, the admin/devs may have removed it due to the whole osbot auths issue, they made a limit on giving free scripts so its 10 free auths per script. But I have given a month trial so don't worry about it :)

Edited by Czar