Perfect Stronghold AIO

Czar

Hey Czar I loaded this profile up and loaded my inventory so it knows what to withdraw but i pulled out 60 varrock tabs. Will it try pull 60 v tabs out each time it backs or will it force close because i only have the 60 he has on him?

Edit.

Seems like it doesn't matter just did its 1st bank and back with 59 v tabs in inventory. I guess the number in brackets next to item in your u.i feature doesnt matter.

Edited by iMscruffy
  • Like 1

Noo , you gotta load only 1 tab, don't load multiple tabs or the bot will get confused biggrin.png

Glad you got it working, post some proggies, good luck wink.png

EDIT:

Some nice new updates will be added to this script involving tasks and levelling, been working on a universal task system from my other script (sand crabs) and I will convert it to this script ASAP

Preview:

5aNEr00.png

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

At Minotaurs - it's not picking up the loot from the Rare loot table (uncut gems, essentially). This is particularly bad because on fresh accounts those gems form a considerable amount of income.

EDIT: Also bugs out at the 1st level second set of doors toward Minotaurs. Walks back and forth the same door.

Edited by sampla

Script call don't come out The author can handle without at least back to a message is my wrong operation or script can't use!

I don't understand :(

Download latest osbot client (version 2.4.59) and the script will open. ^^ :D

Are there error messages?

Edited by Czar

I just bought 2 days script, for 1 day, yesterday was the starting point to open the script can login into the game after game script Settings page hasn't come out automatically stop running the script, again and again in the open script still can't open the setting interface, can explain?

What is the error messages in the console? Does it say 'Unable to run script' or what? I don't know what the problem is, can you ask a moderator or somebody who speaks language to tell? I don't understand :( The setup interface to start the script? It doesn't appear? 

Here is some help:

- use latest client version

this script looks awesome could i have a trial? thanks smile.png

done gl ;)