PPOSB - AFK Splasher

ProjectPact

6 hours ago, jesenican said:

can i pay you with osr cash?

There actually is a way to! You can buy vouchers from people! If I were you, I would go into the chatbox and see if anyone is selling them! :)

5 hours ago, LeBron said:

May I ask what the interval is on this script? Like how often does it hit an NPC when splashing while also being hit back

It is all randomized so no two players are the same.

18 hours ago, ProjectPact said:

There actually is a way to! You can buy vouchers from people! If I were you, I would go into the chatbox and see if anyone is selling them! :)

It is all randomized so no two players are the same.

Yes but I'm assuming you set it to randomize between to specific times like every 10-15 mins. Completely randomized would mean the next click could be in 3 days or 3 minutes. 

4 hours ago, LeBron said:

Yes but I'm assuming you set it to randomize between to specific times like every 10-15 mins. Completely randomized would mean the next click could be in 3 days or 3 minutes. 

If you are wanting to get that technical, then yes it should be set around 10 to 15 minutes to click. Might even be like 10 - 18 minutes. Can't remember the exact numbers. I'm at school atm and don't have the ability to look. but there is a nice deviation. 

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, robinson10 said:

Just so you know whilst splashing a cast which isnt auto retal the time between clicking the cast and the monster/npc is to long and sometimes youll hit the monster/npc with staff and kill it

That's why you should always have auto retaliate on, or have autocast set.

• Mio changed the title to ProjectPact's AFK Splasher
  • ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AFK Splasher