Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

this new 5 second action timer is really broken atm, after getting stunned it clicks to pickpocket again during stun and resets that counter yet again and ends up waiting 10 seconds each time before pick pocketting again.

Which pickpocketing npc? I will fix ASAP

could i do a trial of this. interested for some dt accs i need done

Done good luck ;)

Which pickpocketing npc? I will fix ASAP

Done good luck wink.png

Sry bout the late response.

I believe its a global thing been seeing it since i first used this script like a month ago.

there is something wrong with the stun logic and its been the same since over a month, after getting stunned itll almost always try to pick pocket when ur still stunned except now theres a 5 second cooldown thing u added which ends up getting reset due to that bug and instead of waiting 5 seconds its usually like 8-9 seconds each time u get stunned.

• Like 1

New Update (version 1.01)

- Pickpocket stun timers are now perfected

Just did a few test runs, and managed to perfectly time the stun delay, it works much better now and there is no more exp waste :kappa:

can't wait until this version goes live, good luck all :)

Next update: menaphites will be supported in blackjack mode

• Like 1

Hey buddy! You have a great script. I know you despise me because of our little confrontation the other day. I just wanted to let you know the higher level chests, such as the blood rune chest and the arg castle chest still do not work. I did not want to annoy you with my comment, but I am not sure why it does not work. The bot does not recognize that I am standing next to the chest and the bot does not walk near the chest after I open the chest and it teleports us away. I realize that this method does not give us fast xp, but it is a good money maker for those who are low combat. Please reply back as soon as possible and fix it is it is fixable. Thanks man, you are the best!

• Like 1