Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

While using different proxies, I've been banned on around 30-40 accs within the past 2 days. Average lifespan is around 12 hours. Not sure exactly what it is.

As well as the breaks do not work for some reason. Something with the 10 second logout timer delays the break and takes around 20min to actually logout..

• Like 1

Added a new update (version 0.79), please allow a few hours for the update to be registered ^^ smile.png

@elchapoh I will speak to the client developers so they can add some deadman mode break handlers, if they don't listen - I will just have to write a custom one I guess

@puzzled I will restore the ardy exit system, it used to avoid going ~18 tiles near every single exit (of the guarded zone in ardy) but some users were complaining about it so I had to remove. I guess I will find the best of both worlds

edit: Also, I will most likely be removing the developer console, should be much more cpu efficient :)

Edited by Czar

Added a new update (version 0.79), please allow a few hours for the update to be registered ^^ smile.png

@elchapoh I will speak to the client developers so they can add some deadman mode break handlers, if they don't listen - I will just have to write a custom one I guess

@puzzled I will restore the ardy exit system, it used to avoid going ~18 tiles near every single exit (of the guarded zone in ardy) but some users were complaining about it so I had to remove. I guess I will find the best of both worlds

edit: Also, I will most likely be removing the developer console, should be much more cpu efficient smile.png

Another 10 accs were just banned as well. Different proxies. Literally can't have an account last more than 10 hrs with this script.

Are you using free proxies or something? I've had my account running for 4-5 days now and still no ban.

No.. Proxies from proxyfish. How many hours/breaks? And using the anti-ban with client or what? 

I am doing the nat chest, hbu?

mine has lasted way more than 10 hours... You clearly arent botting smartly.

I was trying to use breaks, but the break system is broken with 10 sec timer. I am using paid proxies, idk how much more I can do? lol

I am doing the nat chest, hbu?

nature chest have alot higher ban rate then the adry knight i had the same problem but i switched over to knight's since if you are 95+ you get 60-70k coins pr hour and use 60 lobbies 

maby it is to much to ask for but. maby and an toggle option to set it on/off the 18 tiles so every1 is happy. or does it require to much work to do that (im not good making scripts)

Another 10 accs were just banned as well. Different proxies. Literally can't have an account last more than 10 hrs with this script.

I've had multiple accounts reach 99 personally. One was #2 for the first 4 days, along with 2 others in the top 20. My newest account is within the top 10 on the current DMS highscores.

nature chest have alot higher ban rate then the adry knight i had the same problem but i switched over to knight's since if you are 95+ you get 60-70k coins pr hour and use 60 lobbies

maby it is to much to ask for but. maby and an toggle option to set it on/off the 18 tiles so every1 is happy. or does it require to much work to do that (im not good making scripts)

Do you do ardy knights right off the bat what whatever level you can?(not sure the level), also can you do it with lvl 3's or would you need to train up?

I've had multiple accounts reach 99 personally. One was #2 for the first 4 days, along with 2 others in the top 20. My newest account is within the top 10 on the current DMS highscores.

My issue could be using the nature chest. What level do you start ardy knights? Also do you do it on a level 3 or no?