Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

The Pkers could still kill you if your using this script the east wall furthers south you can go by the building is the PK Spot...

It's further than 18 tiles from an exit but a player stood on the otherside of the wall can mage you.

Yes I know, I've notified him.

Also, this happened: https://i.gyazo.com/e8e5dae934f564e7d7a25555fe7be616.mp4

It ran to this tile and then suddenly stopped picking.

Edited by Alexander
  • Like 1

Unfortunately there was a ban wave on the 4th of january, those accounts that were still botting (especially injection mode) have most likely been caught. There are some lucky people though tongue.png

To avoid mass ban waves, make sure to only bot during non-uk work hours, so stay away from 9am-5pm uk time so less chance of being banned for macroing. Ban waves typically come after a long session of no bans (aka holidays/vacations/sometimes weekends), historically speaking of course - there is no evidence whatsoever this is purely speculation

so bot however you want to bot, just don't overbot ;) make sure to take legit breaks from botting and doing quests etc

Edited by Czar

No you won't be banned within a few hours, please ignore that user. There is a 72 hour progress report on the main thread, along with many other progress reports, so don't worry :)

As for the guard thing, how did you get frozen by a guard? Did you hide the npc/player attack options btw? It ensures that you won't ever misclick on anything

Well I probably made around 600m exp suiciding in dmm on one account with this script but those days are over. Maybe when u pretend to play legit do quest and bot limited time it will work. But the fact is that you wont see many bots these days especially in dmm. So ye Char I really like your scripts and I abused them a lot but those fat days are over and I dont think that ban rate have anything to do with quality of your work.

• Like 1

There was a massive ban wave around ~5th of january, most accounts which were caught botting online got mass banned :( Others were just flagged

Prior to that, it was possible to bot 24/7 with no bans since it was the holidays (christmas , new years etc), only the accounts which stopped botting after those days managed to survive, along with a few other lucky ones :p

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Thiever
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO