Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

It's not programmed to close doors, I was going to add it but imagine if a user tries to troll the bot and the bot keeps trying to close the door.. That's botlike tongue.png

So I was going to add a system where it closes it up to 3 times, but after the 3rd time it will ignore the door and keep pickpocketing.

Thanks for the suggestion though XD

Here is my update post if anybody missed it (due to new page)

Start the script near the thieving stall that you want, and go to a high populated stall.

The general idea for thieving stalls is: thieve in a world where there are a lot of players, and the bot will know what most players are doing and where they are thieving, and will just copy them.

I did this because there is no real way the bot can actually thieve a guarded area without having a human brain tongue.png So it just mimics the humans nearby and has the same effect smile.png

Anyhow, I have posted an update for version 0.25, it features numerous improvements:

- Now eats AS SOON as you are attacked (up to 600-1000 millisecond reaction time, 0.6 seconds) while doing chests
- Added a note for using simple mode that IT DOES NOT OPEN DOORS, please use the other option tongue.png Simple mode is for outside npcs only biggrin.png
- Now avoids the silk stall near the silk trader in ardougne
- Now enables run if the bot can run (when doing stalls)

update will be live within a few hours, good luck, and thanks for all the feedback biggrin.png

• Like 2

It's not programmed to close doors, I was going to add it but imagine if a user tries to troll the bot and the bot keeps trying to close the door.. That's botlike tongue.png

So I was going to add a system where it closes it up to 3 times, but after the 3rd time it will ignore the door and keep pickpocketing.

Thanks for the suggestion though XD

Here is my update post if anybody missed it (due to new page)

Start the script near the thieving stall that you want, and go to a high populated stall.

The general idea for thieving stalls is: thieve in a world where there are a lot of players, and the bot will know what most players are doing and where they are thieving, and will just copy them.

I did this because there is no real way the bot can actually thieve a guarded area without having a human brain tongue.png So it just mimics the humans nearby and has the same effect smile.png

Anyhow, I have posted an update for version 0.25, it features numerous improvements:

- Now eats AS SOON as you are attacked (up to 600-1000 millisecond reaction time, 0.6 seconds) while doing chests

- Added a note for using simple mode that IT DOES NOT OPEN DOORS, please use the other option tongue.png Simple mode is for outside npcs only biggrin.png

- Now avoids the silk stall near the silk trader in ardougne

- Now enables run if the bot can run (when doing stalls)

update will be live within a few hours, good luck, and thanks for all the feedback biggrin.png

Cant wait to test this update :D

• Like 3

Hey, i bought your script yesterday and so far i'm loving it, the only problem is overnight i get sucidided if i don't babysit the bot. In the nature chests, people keep suiciding regardless of u eating food because they just keep trying it since the bot doesnt bank for food. I was thinking if u could maybe add something so the bot would log out if it get attacked like twice and relogs or something. I just am paranoid but other than that perfect job Czar!

Hey Czar, sorry to make it seem like i'm complaining i'm not at all, i enjoy the script alot but i just wanted to let u know about the bugs on the script. Theres also a bug where if ur trying to thieve an npc, and the building top is covering it it just bugs out and stands there. It doesnt move the screen if that make any sense

Hey Czar, sorry to make it seem like i'm complaining i'm not at all, i enjoy the script alot but i just wanted to let u know about the bugs on the script. Theres also a bug where if ur trying to thieve an npc, and the building top is covering it it just bugs out and stands there. It doesnt move the screen if that make any sense

Disable rooftop  on the menu mate  should fix your issue 

Disable rooftop  on the menu mate  should fix your issue 

@Czar is there anyway that the bot run if getting hit in safe mode ( the bot doesnt eat  or run if someone atk you ) i just lost 3m ahahahahaahahhahahahahahah QwPha8E.png<3<3<3<3 for the love of god 

Edited by Orochimaru

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Thiever
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO