Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

thanks for the feedback guys, the next version has many improvements for pickpocketing and it has a built-in version checker to see if the script is up-to-date or not :D

As for the free script, yes, I have activated it , good luck ! :D

I ran out of forum likes, thank you all for the kind words and support :)

• Like 2

If you are talking to me about the free script, I dont think I got it. mellow.png

ALSO, you may already know about this but i found a small bug when it comes to pickpocketing Warriors. I get stunned and then my character clicks to attack instead of pickpocketing. And then he just spam clicks to keep attacking >.>

Edited by NotMature

Thanks for the free trial Czar! This is an amazing script I must say, I used it mostly for pickpocketing ardougne knights from like 85-92 thieving and for stealing cakes for healing food.

However I noticed when I was using the script for stealing cakes and banking them, that when you run out of run energy, it will not activate run again even when you got 100% run energy. It will only walk around, so I think you should fix that.

Otherwise then that, haven't noticed anything else that needs to be fixed really. So yeah, pretty much flawless bot. Might buy this or another one of your bots in the future.

• Like 1

silk theving is too slow normal ppl beating the bot most of the time and when it banks it gos to the wrong spot https://gyazo.com/e73f1ad284535a996e875aaa063696ea also with cake stall in ardy is bugged its running back and forth between both of the stores 10/10 looks like ur botting

Edited by PurpleWard
  • Like 2

Start the script near the thieving stall that you want, and go to a high populated stall.

The general idea for thieving stalls is: thieve in a world where there are a lot of players, and the bot will know what most players are doing and where they are thieving, and will just copy them.

I did this because there is no real way the bot can actually thieve a guarded area without having a human brain tongue.png So it just mimics the humans nearby and has the same effect smile.png

Anyhow, I have posted an update for version 0.25, it features numerous improvements:

- Now eats AS SOON as you are attacked (up to 600-1000 millisecond reaction time, 0.6 seconds) while doing chests

- Added a note for using simple mode that IT DOES NOT OPEN DOORS, please use the other option tongue.png Simple mode is for outside npcs only biggrin.png

- Now avoids the silk stall near the silk trader in ardougne

- Now enables run if the bot can run (when doing stalls)

update will be live within a few hours, good luck, and thanks for all the feedback biggrin.png

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Thiever
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO