Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

using this bot for 15mil xp now.. running smooth no issues until today..

Getting stuck at opening pounches, withdraw food or deposited blood runes... 

restarted the osbot  bot nothing helps..

running the scirpt with no other scripts or bots on  only getting stuck on deposited blood runes

Edited by Fabian112
restarted osbot

9 hours ago, Fabian112 said:

using this bot for 15mil xp now.. running smooth no issues until today..

Getting stuck at opening pounches, withdraw food or deposited blood runes... 

restarted the osbot  bot nothing helps..

running the scirpt with no other scripts or bots on  only getting stuck on deposited blood runes

up..

hey @Czar

still in love with your script after all these years, I have a few recommendations though:

- an option to save a profile, it is a pain in the ass to set it up everytime when it could just save a .txt

- the blackjacking, could you revise it as it is utterly broken

- any plans on adding the sorceress's garden minigame or making a separate script

cheers

Edited by gearing

@Fabian112 which npc? Vyres? I have been running them and it's opening pouches perfectly fine :o I will investigate and confirm for you, if something goes wrong I will release a new update <3 

Logging out you must set this up in Thiever settings -> Breaks & Pauses -> Allow custom breaks, then you type the minutes to bot for, and the minutes to log out for :D

@gearing welcome back mate :D and yeah we added saving/loading, it is located here: 

JbTbP0h.png

I tried making it similar to every application on Windows so we could find the button easily, located in top-left of the setup window.

Blackjacking is still not supported but we have some great news, invokes have been added to the client which means we can skip right clicks. I will be adding them to the bot ASAP.

Sorceress' garden is being developed by Chris (the guy who made the vorkath bot), he is in testing stages right now, will be released soon I presume :doge: 

Added all trials gl guys enjoy ^^ :D

• Heart 1

I think the script should handle the stunned message differently, I'm assuming it just checks for word "stunned" in the chat messages, and I just tested sending a chat message saying "You've been stunned", after which the script thought you actually got stunned. Should probably check if it's a player sent message?

• Like 1

On 10/24/2023 at 6:43 PM, Czar said:

@gearing welcome back mate :D and yeah we added saving/loading, it is located here: 

JbTbP0h.png

I tried making it similar to every application on Windows so we could find the button easily, located in top-left of the setup window.

Blackjacking is still not supported but we have some great news, invokes have been added to the client which means we can skip right clicks. I will be adding them to the bot ASAP.

Sorceress' garden is being developed by Chris (the guy who made the vorkath bot), he is in testing stages right now, will be released soon I presume :doge: 

Added all trials gl guys enjoy ^^ :D

thank you, good to be back!

wow i see now :D thank you a lot, saved me from lots of hassle

thanks for the tip i will be looking out for the script

cheers mate

• Heart 1