Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

When using the rogue's den minigame script, the bot regularly gets stuck in particular areas because it can't find the right angle to click the correct tile to progress. In addition to that, it had chosen to take the same piece of equipment as it did before, thus not registering that it had already taken that piece! It also does not run back to the bank and sip stamina potions as instructed via settings.

Other than that, I'm impressed with the bot so far. Been spamming ardy knights for some decent xp :) 

Edited by thezon

Hello once again, Czar! One of your biggest fans of your scripts :D

One quick note about this amazing script:

• Whenever I use the "Dodgy Necklace" field, the bot tries to add however many necklaces I specify. In this scenario, I bought 300 dodgy necklaces for pickpocketing, so I put 300 in this setting. The script tried to withdraw all 300 into my invy, and got stuck there.

Other than that, this works beautifully! I appreciate all the work you do with these scripts <3

4 hours ago, SirFapzzAlot said:

Hello once again, Czar! One of your biggest fans of your scripts :D

One quick note about this amazing script:

• Whenever I use the "Dodgy Necklace" field, the bot tries to add however many necklaces I specify. In this scenario, I bought 300 dodgy necklaces for pickpocketing, so I put 300 in this setting. The script tried to withdraw all 300 into my invy, and got stuck there.

Other than that, this works beautifully! I appreciate all the work you do with these scripts <3

You are only supposed to put the amount you want in your inventory at one time. 3 is the recommended lol not 300

5 hours ago, thezon said:

When using the rogue's den minigame script, the bot regularly gets stuck in particular areas because it can't find the right angle to click the correct tile to progress. In addition to that, it had chosen to take the same piece of equipment as it did before, thus not registering that it had already taken that piece! It also does not run back to the bank and sip stamina potions as instructed via settings.

Other than that, I'm impressed with the bot so far. Been spamming ardy knights for some decent xp :) 

Yea I noticed it doesn’t do the stam pots or energy pots. It also doesn’t talk to the man to get the gem so you can go through the gate. 

For dodgy necklaces you need to type the amount per inventory trip, I'll clarify in the setup window to avoid any confusion xD

Stone chest: I need to add farming guild/skills necklace teleport and it'll be submitted as an update, almost there. I may have been sidetracked by higher demand features but I will certainly listen to every request <3 

Rogues den: we're working on adding non-run mode so it works for searching traps etc, instead of the current version which uses the running trick (and relies on run energy), and banking will also be added. Also noted down that we need to add a way to get the gem for first time accounts, good find.

For blackjacking small disclaimer: it's experimenta/beta, not officially supported as mentioned on main thread. Only a few people actually can get it to work reliably, best way is to have 100ms reaction time on mirror, absolutely no lag on PC (aka at least dual core cpu with plenty ram) and you should have a full inventory of food that doesn't vanish, for example jug of wine. This way the bot will never get into combat (the game doesn't let you pickpocket with a full inventory) it's a wiki trick which I used :D The script does not have a luring feature yet so you would have to babysit the script. Nobody has made a successful blackjacking script on osbot but I like to think we're close.

I would never bot blackjacking though I only added it as a beta and would potentially work on it as time goes on, I would always pick ardy knights over blackjacking any day of the week. No point in risking unreliable blackjacking for that small extra xp/hr when you have ardy knights pulling almost 120k xp/hr at higher levels :doge: 

Edited by Czar

I'll take a look, it's best to restart client because it seems mirror client has de-synced again. Though the good news is I found a nice way that helps with that <3 Update coming up.

EDIT: Also I forgot to ask, are you using food that is a members item, e.g. shark/monkfish/anglerfish right? If you don't remember, dw about it <3 

Edited by Czar

2 hours ago, Czar said:

I'll take a look, it's best to restart client because it seems mirror client has de-synced again. Though the good news is I found a nice way that helps with that <3 Update coming up.

EDIT: Also I forgot to ask, are you using food that is a members item, e.g. shark/monkfish/anglerfish right? If you don't remember, dw about it <3 

@Czar Yes i am using Jugs of wine, dodgy necklace's and shadow veil spell, also i did restart the entire client and relaunched the osrs client as well but it was still happening.

• Like 1

Submitted update v253.0 it is now officially live lemme know how it goes <3 

EDIT: Found the problem I thought it was food related, seems to be shadow veil related (without rune pouch) submitting another fix shortly. Yesterday's update affected something else my bad! A temporary workaround would be to use rune pouch with shadow veil runes inside, while we wait for update.

Edited by Czar

I would do pickpocketing all the way, no stalls no chests they are too monotonous, I prefer to rely on the game's rng for antiban :doge: so men until 38, master farmers until 55, ardy knights until 82 then vyres/elves whenever you do the quests :D 

Also guys just a quick heads up, blackjacking is NOT supported I keep getting pm's about this. The thread says it's not supported for years now :doge: 

• Like 1