Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

On 12/20/2022 at 9:01 PM, mikeyg said:

right by the south-eastern bank there's a teleporter that takes you to the second level balcony, on the other side of that teleporter there's an elf named Caranthir. Wouldn't hurt to add a couple more up there as well like Turgon who is a little further west of Caranthir. Thanks mate, you're awesome!

Thanks, will add these specific spots and give you another trial :boge:  Also tysm for the support means a lot :)  

On 12/21/2022 at 10:12 PM, Spreg said:

Hey, looks like a great script. Does this work with master farmers on an UIM without a bank? Assume not but wanted to check!

Tell me do you have a seedbox? I will test it out using your exact playstyle and report back to you.

On 12/23/2022 at 7:45 AM, Czar said:

Thanks, will add these specific spots and give you another trial :boge:  Also tysm for the support means a lot :)  

Tell me do you have a seedbox? I will test it out using your exact playstyle and report back to you.

Yeah, I have a seedbox! Thank you so much, was mainly worried about how it gets food etc as you can't grab from the bank!

• Heart 1

On 9/22/2022 at 12:21 PM, Czar said:

Blackjack is not supported, please read the thread :D

If you want to participate in testing then: lure the npc, use jug of wines, have a full inventory without coin pouch, set reaction timer to 50ms

I'll give it a try to see if anything stable, any other options that you recommend to have set?

Mirror mode through official Osrs client 

• Like 1

On 12/28/2022 at 9:30 AM, Spreg said:

Yeah, I have a seedbox! Thank you so much, was mainly worried about how it gets food etc as you can't grab from the bank!

Done added seedbox support, gl my friend I have given you a 24 hr trial enjoy <3 

On 1/1/2023 at 8:59 AM, bismarking said:

There could be an update on bakery stall thieving. Default spot gets guards attacking you, and if you pick a safe spot manually bot drops the items instead of banking it

Ty for the heads up, I will override the default tile to the baker npc tile. I recommend standing on baker tile hitting F2 to save the tile and the bot will recognise that as your new tile, now I will get to work with a new script version <3 

On 1/2/2023 at 1:36 AM, OnlyMada said:

I'll give it a try to see if anything stable, any other options that you recommend to have set?

Mirror mode through official Osrs client 

I would not use mirror mode nowadays, sadly it has been detected, and stealth injection is undetected right now (since Nov 22 ban wave I believe), I recommend doing stealth injection + new mouse + multiple breaks per hour.

For settings you gotta have a full inventory so that the pickpockets get cancelled if the player gets stunned, which means no combat will happen :boge: 

12 hours ago, turen said:

Would like trial

Done added trial gl sir 🙏 

• Like 1

From all of the time running it had only one issue, somehow once died and stayed online for~3hrs in death chamber or how is it called. For the account it was the first death, maybe that could have an impact.

However, thanks for the trial, I have bought the script. Adding some proggies also - one is missing (bot took rogues outfit, kudos for that also).

01.png.1568cd2b8ca2167b6834dee55921d687.png2.png.211aaa7caea886584d3f732b033bfc8d.png03.png.1d53f5351eb970c2ca708e7bd965bf71.png

• Heart 1

Nooo they are not :feels: use stealth injection + new mouse + multiple breaks per hour, I am using the thiever at this moment :boge: 

I did 1-38 here

KWt0Xzw.png

And I'm going for 70 because of a quest requirement, no bans, check this thread + discord for ban reports it's really rare to get banned atm since christmas it's been relatively quiet.

23 hours ago, Czar said:

Nooo they are not :feels: use stealth injection + new mouse + multiple breaks per hour, I am using the thiever at this moment :boge: 

I did 1-38 here

KWt0Xzw.png

And I'm going for 70 because of a quest requirement, no bans, check this thread + discord for ban reports it's really rare to get banned atm since christmas it's been relatively quiet.

So would you say mirror mode is flagged up currently ? As I used stealth and mirror 😫

• Like 1

This is a great bot, had a lot of hours with this. Unfortunately, when it banks for food now, its clicking a random tab and not selecting any food. This is when doing Ardy Knights. I've tried 3 different types of food and its all the same outcome. This was working perfectly when I last used it last week. Hopefully you can find a fix!

Thanks in advance 

• Heart 1