Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

On 10/8/2022 at 4:05 PM, Annihilate said:

Yo Czar! Idk if this is the right place to put this but this script is amazing. Just got 99 on the main. Waiting to see if banned but 10-10 script truly! Gonna play legit for a while but I had multiple 1m plus proggies but didn’t save them. YOU EVEN GOT ME MY FIRST PET! Love that little raccoon! Thanks bro! 

I love this feedback, ty for the generous words it means a lot to me. Keep it up <3 Hopefully more 99s on the way :doge: I myself am doing some runecrafting, then will be using this bot for vyres after I finish my rc levelling. Seen a lot of good results with blood shards lately and noticed price went up a lot after toa raid release xD

As for trials done enjoy, please bot responsibly - remember to use New Mouse for best results and take breaks to appear more humanlike instead of robotic :doge: 

EDIT: I just read a few more replies in the last page, glad the new option is better, I'll keep adding new features and improvements <3 

Edited by Czar

I noticed when someone has ardy knights trapped at bank by splashing the script always wants to keep run energy on so it eventually ends up crashing the ary knight that is being splashed. I like it being able to auto run all the time but for this instance it messes up the rythmn of everyone pickpocketing knights. Usually you can notice who is keeping run on too messing it up. Maybe can add some kind of feature? Otherwise great scripts will probably have all of them by the end of time lol

• Like 1

Hi Czar,

The script is going great, 4M xp in already and still going strong at ardy knights! However, I can’t figure out the way to setup dodgy necklaces. I tick “use dodgy necklaces”, change the number to 6 because I have 6 in my inv and press play - the bot the proceeds to opening bank, banking the necklaces and then starts thieving without ever touching the necklaces. Any idea of what I’m doing wrong?

cheers!

• Like 1

New Update (v247.0)

- Bot now selects Run for rogues den
- Fixed hotkey for setting custom tile
- Vyre camera movements fixed
- No longer holds the shift key down randomly
- Hallowed Sepulchre bank fixed

Update is now live, this is yesterday's update just letting everyone know there was a new version <3 

Run: there is an option called [Disable run] which is useful for ardy knights, I recommend turning this on so that if the ardy knight chases you, it won't mess up the lured npc. The button for this option is a bit lower down in setup window so you'll need to scroll down to see it xD had a lot of settings so a scrollbar was needed :doge: 

Left click yes it's possible to left click only npcs that have "pickpocket" as their first menu try. Sadly we can't modify the client's menu option order like runelite can :feels: but it's fine, we're botting anyway who cares about efficiency let the bot do all the work amirite :doge: 

@davyyyy be careful you'll want to avoid having a full inventory, so make sure to have 3-4 free inventory slots or the game won't let you loot anything from pickpockets. I am guessing 6 dodgy necklaces was too much for the bot, maybe 6 could work if you had less food, it's worth experimenting different layouts ^^ :D 

@knuckles96 very very nice progress report honestly an inspiration to us all, loved seeing all the screenshots both at vyres and elves <3 keep it up my man. I hear jagex is not giving bans lately as well which is good news :doge:  I believe no bans have been given to many people (since primes ended)

All trials added enjoy <3 

• Heart 1

35 minutes ago, Czar said:

New Update (v247.0)

- Bot now selects Run for rogues den
- Fixed hotkey for setting custom tile
- Vyre camera movements fixed
- No longer holds the shift key down randomly
- Hallowed Sepulchre bank fixed

Update is now live, this is yesterday's update just letting everyone know there was a new version <3 

Run: there is an option called [Disable run] which is useful for ardy knights, I recommend turning this on so that if the ardy knight chases you, it won't mess up the lured npc. The button for this option is a bit lower down in setup window so you'll need to scroll down to see it xD had a lot of settings so a scrollbar was needed :doge: 

Left click yes it's possible to left click only npcs that have "pickpocket" as their first menu try. Sadly we can't modify the client's menu option order like runelite can :feels: but it's fine, we're botting anyway who cares about efficiency let the bot do all the work amirite :doge: 

@davyyyy be careful you'll want to avoid having a full inventory, so make sure to have 3-4 free inventory slots or the game won't let you loot anything from pickpockets. I am guessing 6 dodgy necklaces was too much for the bot, maybe 6 could work if you had less food, it's worth experimenting different layouts ^^ :D 

@knuckles96 very very nice progress report honestly an inspiration to us all, loved seeing all the screenshots both at vyres and elves <3 keep it up my man. I hear jagex is not giving bans lately as well which is good news :doge:  I believe no bans have been given to many people (since primes ended)

All trials added enjoy <3 

Loving your scripts! I’ve bought most of them and no bans, have been using them for months 😘

• Heart 1