Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

20 minutes ago, Obieoh said:

thinking about switching from Advertising other bots isn't allowed. to osbot! I see you are the leading script developer! id like to get a free trail of this theiving script to test out and see if i wanna bring my business here! thanks :)

Welcome, always nice to see newcomers I've gone ahead and activated a trial, gl sir I recommend using [New Mouse] and taking breaks until you get mirror mode then it's a lot better from there <3 

Edited by Czar

Good morning Czar :)

I've bought several of your AIO's and have been very pleased with the results (I only do supervised 2-3 hour sessions to protect the GIM).

Quick note: When loading up the Thieving AIO for cake stalls, if I select "Choose my own tile" the script seems to pause and does not easily show me a way to select the tile I'd like. Ideally, I'd like it to shoot for the "safe" spot in Ardy between the two crates on top of the Baker at the baking stall.

Any advice?

• Like 1

Any particular reasoning why Blackjacking isn't available? 

Bought the script regardless, also wondering if there is an option to bank the seeds (pickpocketing Masterfarmer) when inventory is full? 
E: Think I've just noticed it does bank the seeds you choose to keep, love it. 

Also for thieving cakes in Ardy, why won't it just stand on the safe tile underneath the baker? Keeps running to the corner and getting caught. When I press use my tile it doesnt load.

Thanks in advance, script looks great so far though. 

Edited by Skeptic_m8
  • Heart 1

First of all thank you for generous words and feedback, a lot of people don’t give feedback these days so I appreciate it.

Blackjacking is not supported reliably because it’s complicated and requires a lot of timing to be accurate, hence why nobody has made a blackjacker yet. However I have seen a few people get it to work with this script but those are rare. Nobody follows the correct way (full inventory to prevent pickpocket mistakes). Either way it’s not worth pursuing, you can get up to 150k/hr xp at ardy knights there’s no point in risking it for unreliable blackjacking. Disclaimer: we do not support blackjacking and it also says this on thread do not buy the bot for blackjacking. There is a test/experimental plugin for it though, because maybe with babysitting it could work. Same way runelite works with mirror but only a couple people can do it xD I want to listen to all suggestions requests that’s why I included it.

I can’t remember but I think I removed that tile because the Baker npc would call the guards (?) I could be wrong tho, maybe it’s changed nowadays :doge: I have allowed for flexibility though, either way we can set our custom tile using the F2 key (stand on it first then hit the key) and it should light up green.

I have been rewriting this script so that means I can give it another try maybe I can crack the code this time. Next version will have full progression and breaks, scheduling and more.

Edited by Czar

Perfect man, I wasn't aware of the F2 thing, will definitely give that a go. Overall very satisfied with all of your scripts I've used. Got the thieving and agility and I've used others years ago. They all feel way more smooth than a lot of other providers. Appreciate the quick reply. Can recommend this script (as well as I reckon all of Czars others) to anyone looking to bot (responsibly obviously).

Marked my tile now, works great again. 

Also regarding the blackjack, noted, it was a question more out of curiosity than anything but your reasoning makes sense. 

Edited by Skeptic_m8
  • Heart 1

Appreciate the response I am glad it’s working better hope to see some 99s from you soon :doge: very good choice on agility - I recommend doing 73 agil and making a blood rc farm like I’m doing now, very good profits. And thieving I recommend either getting 72 farm lvl for master farmers, or doing sote for elves, or my favourite: vyre pickpocketting. Made a lot of profit this way xD

I also forgot to mention blackjack needs luring system coded too which is a pain xD but rest assured we will get it one way or another.

2 hours ago, Czar said:

Appreciate the response I am glad it’s working better hope to see some 99s from you soon :doge: very good choice on agility - I recommend doing 73 agil and making a blood rc farm like I’m doing now, very good profits. And thieving I recommend either getting 72 farm lvl for master farmers, or doing sote for elves, or my favourite: vyre pickpocketting. Made a lot of profit this way xD

I also forgot to mention blackjack needs luring system coded too which is a pain xD but rest assured we will get it one way or another.

Ye first time playing ironman after not playing for years, did 790kc on wintertodt manually within 2 weeks cause I didnt get a tome and now taking the easy route with 'bottable' skills to an extent. Also following a guide quite closely as my game knowledge is lacking a lot for ironman standards haha, but so far enjoying it except for the early game grinds (hence why I'm here haha). 

Also I have no clue what a blood rc farm is haha, is that even possible on ironman? In terms of SOTE, that's quite a long time on my current roadmap hahaha 

Edited by Skeptic_m8
  • Like 1