Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

9 hours ago, CrazyDavy said:

@Czar

Script started at the bank with full noble outfit. When script reached pickpocketing location, it put on the rogue pieces in the inventory. When script ran out of food, it proceeded to run to the bank but didn't put on noble clothing.

I caught it right before death luckily. Ended up teleporting out.

Ty for confirm. And one last thing, preferred bank is set to nearest, or hallowed/darkmeyer? For some reason it will only equip vyre when choosing the bank manually.

I'll add an update now the whole thing should work better <3 

4 hours ago, Czar said:

Ty for confirm. And one last thing, preferred bank is set to nearest, or hallowed/darkmeyer? For some reason it will only equip vyre when choosing the bank manually.

I'll add an update now the whole thing should work better <3 

Ah, had it set to nearest. I will use the hallowed bank now, which is closer too!

Thanks, Czar

• Heart 1

On 3/31/2022 at 10:42 PM, Czar said:

@tolga439 I just saw this, congrats dude <3 Hopefully more 99s soon :doge:  Can I add this screenshot to the main thread please?

@CrazyDavy Did the bot equip noble before, and stopped equipping, or did the bot never equip at all? Please confirm. I will take another look, last time I did 200+ hrs with noble outfit/rogue combo 👀 Also 100% sure it's Vyre Noble Outfit and not just Vyre Outfit?

Sure you can :)

• Heart 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO