Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

Right, either im bad at setting this up, or its just generally bad.
I've been using this script for a day now and i hate it.
When thieving from the inside fruit stalls, if the door is open, it has it with going outside and getting stuck.
Another issue, is you cant use the drop feature in many places. I was thieving silk, and for some reason it can't drop the silk, and goes to bank instead (Waste of time)
Even whiledoing the master farmer, my choice of what seeds to keep, are not respected. I keeps any and all seeds, and banks them. Other than that, it also got stuck in the bank, it banked all of the seeds and then proceeded to get stuck.
I serisously can't be the only one wit all of these problems. Pretty bad for a 6$ script, tbh

• Like 1

Please make sure to enable shift dropping if you are not banking, it works, I will help. What settings have you tried? 

` if the door is open, it has it with going outside and getting stuck.` I don't understand - please elaborate! I will fix this issue for you. Show your setup and I will guide you! Maybe Just 'Fruit stall' works better? Not fruit stall inside, they may be mixed up. Also did you try setting a custom tile for thieving? Using the F2 key.

In the meantime I will go to fruit stalls, there are 2 options in the menu please try both first. I will update accordingly.

As for trials, activated - although I will be adding a new update for fruit stalls momentarily.

EDIT:

Fruit stalls (inside) seem to be working, I will test for longer time. If you don't want to bank, you must not keep any items (de-select everything in the item list). It's designed for stackable items only, and the inventory will inevitably become full with the keep items otherwise.

VRXtZ33.gif

Edited by Czar

Hello which crate is this? Also make sure to enable 'Choose my tile' and then standing on the best tile (1 tile east), hitting f2 to save, and then it shouldn't move from there ^^ :D Unless this was from banking (and then walking back to fruit stall?) Please confirm! @ConnorOSRS. I will fix ASAP! :)

As for progressive, not yet but it will be in the future, just finishing off rogue's outfit before I move onto the next task ^^ :D

As for trials, activated enjoy :)

3 hours ago, Czar said:

Hello which crate is this? Also make sure to enable 'Choose my tile' and then standing on the best tile (1 tile east), hitting f2 to save, and then it shouldn't move from there ^^ :D Unless this was from banking (and then walking back to fruit stall?) Please confirm! @ConnorOSRS. I will fix ASAP! :)

As for progressive, not yet but it will be in the future, just finishing off rogue's outfit before I move onto the next task ^^ :D

As for trials, activated enjoy :)

i will try it today and i will let you know , i did not enabled "choose my tile " option 

thank you. :)

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO