Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

On 4/21/2020 at 10:48 PM, Czar said:

@bottingisfun999 hey! any feedback on dropping, quicker/slower? please confirm so I can add more changes/tweaks in the next version

Hey sorry for the late reply, changing it to 50ms didn't really help, it still failed to drop the empty jugs of wine the first time before proceeding to drop it properly the second time. Haven't tried your most recent update though as my previous account was banned :(

Will add some improvements to the rogue maze, update coming up. Same applies for dropping items, and hosidius (inside). I am starting to think that far away (max) camera zoom may not be ideal since it can click a bit far away (when screen-walking), maybe fiddling with the zoom so it's not too far and not too close? I will be making some more changes to this ASAP.

@dmrfc92 will check that out, did you get that interface image online or screenshotted from the bot? it should only show one of those square thingy's, regardless I will improve that area too. Also for the 28 coin pouch, yep please make sure to leave a few inv. spaces free otherwise the bot will think it has full inventory of profit/loot and will always try bank - so when pickpocketing make sure you don't have a full inventory. In the meantime I will add an exception to the coin pouch banking part, thanks!

As for running away (stalls): which stall? Please confirm, I will add more run-away paths. Also note: if you have enabled fight back then it will not run.

I will also be investigating this option to make sure it fights back, especially for Guard dogs in Ardy/Hosidius.

As for trials, will activate double trial so you can test the current version and the next upcoming version, gl!

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Czar said:

Will add some improvements to the rogue maze, update coming up. Same applies for dropping items, and hosidius (inside). I am starting to think that far away (max) camera zoom may not be ideal since it can click a bit far away (when screen-walking), maybe fiddling with the zoom so it's not too far and not too close? I will be making some more changes to this ASAP.

@dmrfc92 will check that out, did you get that interface image online or screenshotted from the bot? it should only show one of those square thingy's, regardless I will improve that area too. Also for the 28 coin pouch, yep please make sure to leave a few inv. spaces free otherwise the bot will think it has full inventory of profit/loot and will always try bank - so when pickpocketing make sure you don't have a full inventory. In the meantime I will add an exception to the coin pouch banking part, thanks!

As for running away (stalls): which stall? Please confirm, I will add more run-away paths. Also note: if you have enabled fight back then it will not run.

I will also be investigating this option to make sure it fights back, especially for Guard dogs in Ardy/Hosidius.

As for trials, will activate double trial so you can test the current version and the next upcoming version, gl!

I got the interface image from an online wiki mate, not actual gameplay while using this script.

cheers 👍🏻

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Czar said:

Hosidius stalls are now fixed, will check out banking for Baker stall (Kourend Castle), as well as more changes to Rogues Den maze, will be adding a few options to customise the settings e.g. speed/click accuracy/camera zoom! Should be a very useful update.

Thanks! Hosidius stalls working well now =]

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO