Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

14 hours ago, Czar said:

Activated all trials good luck guys :D

As for runecrafter not working - what is wrong with it? Let me know how you are setting it up so I can help you get it started :D Screenshot and send the setup window and/or a description of the bug and I'll have it fixed within a few hours :D

As for running - should I offer an option to enable/disable running? Confirm, and I will have this updated ASAP :D

Thanks guys! :D

Yes please for the running toggle :)

Yes you need to hook mirror client properly for it to work, if you do it wrong you will need to restart the client which fixes it, applies to every bot since it's client sided, just make sure to stay logged out while hooking the VIP mirror client ^^ :D Glad to hear it works better :)

As for fruit stalls and going bank, maybe you are going bank due to no food? Can you confirm this please, I will help :D Also does it work if you lure the dogs, then re-log, then continue botting?

Edited by Czar

20 minutes ago, Proofi said:

Currently at ~20m thieving Xp via this script. Been doing master farmers the whole time. Script has been flawless during this time. 

Imo one of the best scripts on here.

Legendary my friend good job, would love to see some results and please don’t forget to keep botting responsibly ^^ :D 

1 hour ago, Czar said:

Legendary my friend good job, would love to see some results and please don’t forget to keep botting responsibly ^^ :D 

I don’t have progress pics cause I kept it responsible so no crazy length sessions. But it’s an amazing script and by far worth the money. 

I’ve been using it for about 4 months pretty much daily. 

• Like 1

@Czar I've been using this and it works wonders so far, however whenever I try and start it pickpocketing the Ardy Knights, all it does is pickpocket once then run to the bank, open it and sit there. Got it set to use 27x Trout and food, only bank when out of food, no addition likes GoS or Dodgy Necks.

::Edit - The problem I discovered almost immediately after writing this post, kinda typical. It doesn't seem to like having 27 food. I dropped to 26 food in my inv and it worked. 

Edited by sjatkins
  • Like 1

Hmm you claimed the same thing on the other thieving bot, that you 'died' and lost HCIM status twice? Your story is super believable my friend keep preaching it!

As for food and 27 vs 26, glad it works better with 26 food in inventory, what's your setup like so I can add an update and make it work with 27 ^^ :D Did you have coins + 27 food or dodgy necklace or anything else? What was in the 1 slot?

EDIT:

If the HCIM troll was serious, make sure you have food in inventory so the bot can eat the food an not die. This bot will not continue if you are low on health and haven't selecting banking to get more food.

Edited by Czar

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO