Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

Posted update, should go live within 24 hours, latest version is now: v187

Good luck guys :D

EDIT:

Make sure to update your clients to .51 and up

EDIT 2:

It seems to be working even without the update, please state which setup you are running, pickpocket, stalls, etc, so I can help ^^ :D

It's working for me with master farmers at farming guild:

87c463085694122ece12562a95181a07.gif

Edited by Czar

I've had this script for more than 2 years now but I've never tried blackjacking with it. I tried to set it up but all it did was hop worlds for some reason. Any help?

Edit: Tried to set it up again and it seemed to work for now. I think it depends on the building you want to lure the npc in that causes the world hopping.

Edited by ripmyanalbeads
  • Like 1

The building plays a major role due to luring/exits, so the NE building is the most stable. It still requires babysitting because blackjacking is still in beta/testing period until it gets perfected/100% stable though, but it should be runnable for now ^^ :D

As for dodgy, try not to bring too many, I would say 2-3 maximum, also are you running gloves of silence too? Too many banking items can make it more unstable. I recently added an update for dodgy necklaces but I will give it another test run and hopefully fix it for everyone ^^ :D What's your setup like? Can you post a screenshot of your setup window so I can copy the settings and debug :)

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO