Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

Posted a small update for pickpocketing yesterday, will be posting more updates as I go along ^^ :D

As for reaction delay, 400ms is still too high, 50ms is the lowest supported number and it still isn't as fast as the stealth injection client :s The longer the delay the more unpredictable and unstable the script will be since the client reads everything 400ms later than normal, so you'll be almost a tick behind everything, unless the script accounts for the extra delay and does a lot of guesswork. I haven't fully tested blackjacking on mirror client but I will need to make some more adjustments, I will be working hard to make it perfect for you ^^ :D I am slightly concerned about the mirror lag when reducing the reaction timer though, hopefully assigning more memory solves the problem? I usually do 1.5gb on my main botting tab.

@PlsBe18 Amazing progress, if you have any screenshots of results let me know so I can add them to the main thread ^^ :D Good luck on 99, please keep us updated :) 

Activated all trials good luck guys :D

As for runecrafter not working - what is wrong with it? Let me know how you are setting it up so I can help you get it started :D Screenshot and send the setup window and/or a description of the bug and I'll have it fixed within a few hours :D

As for running - should I offer an option to enable/disable running? Confirm, and I will have this updated ASAP :D

Thanks guys! :D

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO