Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

I know nothing since its been updated....
2GVce.jpg
I picked Master Farmer, and theres no items to keep?
I mean i tried to reset and stuff but it just wont show seeds on the list.. Or does it just bank all seeds? :/
Need help with this please.. Cant bot untill then xD

- The old GUI was waaaaay better, sorry to say :(

Edited by raikzun420

2 hours ago, raikzun420 said:

I know nothing since its been updated....
2GVce.jpg
I picked Master Farmer, and theres no items to keep?
I mean i tried to reset and stuff but it just wont show seeds on the list.. Or does it just bank all seeds? :/
Need help with this please.. Cant bot untill then xD

- The old GUI was waaaaay better, sorry to say :(

I agree, it was perfect before the update. now i dont understand a thing. unnecessary update. if its not broke dont fix it (just giving my opinion) not bashing

update: been using it for a while and just want to add that it no longer withdraws food from the bank. i have it set up correctly and it just picks till i die.

Edited by hold it plz
  • Like 3

A bug I found that will cause the script not to start:

If you have a full inventory (even though you have coins in inventory) the bot wont start pick pocketing for some reason.

The last message in my chat log was the "you have been stunned message" im not sure if this has anything to do with it but all I did to get the bot to start was eat one food and then it started pick pocketing.

Also being able to choose the space where to stand to pick pocket i feel should be added into the script. To prevent getting reported by players when you're standing in a spot that will cause the npc to despawn. Scripts good right now if you baby sit it.

The script pickpocketed warrior women until I died twice. Now im in draynor trying to pickpocket master farmers and it does nothing. this is what the logger keeps saying.

INFO][Bot #1][05/29 03:06:15 PM]: Anti-Idle timer has been reached after 100 seconds of no activity - running to bank...
[INFO][Bot #1][05/29 03:06:15 PM]: Anti-Idle timer has been reached after 100 seconds of no activity - running to bank...
[INFO][Bot #1][05/29 03:06:15 PM]: Anti-Idle timer has been reached after 100 seconds of no activity - running to bank...

I have it set to bank when im out of food. I also have certain seeds selected to hold but it doesn't drop the ones I don't want when I could get the master farmer to work for a few mins before it stopped and I have override stun delay turned on.

Edited by kirito1

I will roll back the update to before the new GUI. So sorry guys, I just wanted to make the script even better with more options and customization.

This new GUI will be optional and I will be adding updates to both until the new gui gets better and easier to use. The new gui has more customization that's why. Update coming up ^^ :D

EDIT: You must include a banking trigger or the script will not go bank. If you leave it empty, the script will not be instructed to go bank.

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Czar said:

I will roll back the update to before the new GUI. So sorry guys, I just wanted to make the script even better with more options and customization.

This new GUI will be optional and I will be adding updates to both until the new gui gets better and easier to use. The new gui has more customization that's why. Update coming up ^^ :D

EDIT: You must include a banking trigger or the script will not go bank. If you leave it empty, the script will not be instructed to go bank.

Just tried with the bank trigger on and it just died instead of banking....also if you could give me a trial for your fishing script that'd be great <3

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO