Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

12 hours ago, Czar said:

I will roll back the update to before the new GUI. So sorry guys, I just wanted to make the script even better with more options and customization.

This new GUI will be optional and I will be adding updates to both until the new gui gets better and easier to use. The new gui has more customization that's why. Update coming up ^^ :D

EDIT: You must include a banking trigger or the script will not go bank. If you leave it empty, the script will not be instructed to go bank.

Thanks, Czar you are doing an amazing job all around! Have got nearly all of your scripts and the support coming from you is unreal! Keep up the great work and ill keep buying the scripts!

Would love to get a farming script from you someday if you ever find the spare time! The ones out there right now are very basic and I would love to see what you could come up with!

Edited by Vogelbekdier
  • Like 1

On 5/31/2018 at 10:06 PM, Czar said:

I will roll back the update to before the new GUI. So sorry guys, I just wanted to make the script even better with more options and customization.

This new GUI will be optional and I will be adding updates to both until the new gui gets better and easier to use. The new gui has more customization that's why. Update coming up ^^ :D

EDIT: You must include a banking trigger or the script will not go bank. If you leave it empty, the script will not be instructed to go bank.

Can i just say thank you for not being like other scripters and actually listening to what your customers say and not doing what you feel like.

big thumbs up

• Like 1

New Update v176 is ready - with options between old vs new setups. I have added a few tweaks to the new setup to minimize the room for errors, e.g. you can't start the script without setting a valid banking trigger, etc. Also if the item keep list is not refreshing, enable banking mode option then click on a new npc from the pickpocket npc options, it will refresh it. Many more updates coming please provide as many detailed suggestions and bug reports as possible I will get to work :D:D

The new gui is a mixture of both gui errors and human errors but it's the gui's fault because it is not clear enough. I made some changes to both, should be much much better

Update will automatically go live within 24 hours from sdn commit, gl guys :D

Edited by Czar

[ERROR][06/02 11:08:09 PM]: Uncaught exception!
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at b.a.b.NUL.c(lh:118)
	at b.a.b.a.aUX.C(ph:454)
	at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
	at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
	at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
	at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(Unknown Source)
	at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
	at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
	at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
	at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
	at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)

I get this error at ardy knights when using the new gui

Script is totally fucked, after returning UPDATE. IT BANKS every PICK at Ardy Knights.....

Just now, lillbazz said:

Script is totally fucked, after returning UPDATE. IT BANKS every PICK at Ardy Knights.....

Just return how it was........ we want to level thieving before nerf, dont nerf script when we need it.

14 hours ago, Czar said:

activated trial, please avoid using pickpocketing temporarily until v176 is out :( 

We want to level before this weeks update for pickpocket...........why didn't u do it AFTER the nerf....after the nerf, we probably don't need it.

When you click "Start BOT" it doesn't even start now. It has more errors now than before.

It's like everybody here is saying, just make it how it was before, no new updates, just plain Jane like it was before because that's what worked best. Please.

EDIT: I clicked on trying the new updated version and it doesn't even start the bot at all, then I restarted client and went with old version and it's at least starting and pickpocketing ardy knight, now I'm going to see if it banks properly and will update you. Thanks.

EDIT #2: After hours of testing...the new UPDATED version is bugged and doesn't work at all, meanwhile if you click no and use the old version it works perfectly! It banked for me 4 times with full success and even walked back to the exact spot. Pro tip: use the old version, that's what worked for me! 

:D

Edited by JulieAkira

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO