Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

yeah I know blackjacking does work if you babysit it though, I just have a few small thieving updates to add before I can fully focus on adding more updates to blackjack. In some blackjack locations it actually works flawlessly. I will update you guys on which ones are safe to bot in a while.

Trust me I'm more than willing to get blackjacking mode out of beta/experimental and please every user but it's a bit difficult :s 

Edited by Czar

15 hours ago, Zoobs said:

Still keep having the same issue at master farmers, bot randomly chooses when to bank, whether it be 1 onion seed, half an invent or full invent.. Tried with OS Walker.

Which exact options did you enable in setup, please screenshot. Perhaps the script is trying to go back for food when low hp? 

New Update (v169)

- Full H.A.M. camp support, including return back from outside, and including return from jail
- Misc. changes to general script

Update will go live within 24 hours, gl guys :D

Next update will be improvements to blackjacking hopefully I can make it flawless enough to get it out of beta/experimental stage ^^ :D

1DTTvQ0.png

Edited by Czar

Thought I'd just make a note about the dodgy neck support.

Currently it is working, however, I've noticed when pp'ing ardy knights and your current necklace breaks the bot will hover over the next dodgy neck in your inv and misclick a number of times whilst  simultaneously trying to also pp the knight.

Using stealth injection 

Edited by tumblez
  • Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO