Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

4 hours ago, Czar said:

Got an improvement update underway, new version of the script will be v167.0, stay tuned guys ^^ :D Have been reading responses/feedback and noted them down.

EDIT:

Blackjacking is still experimental, my first objective is to make it fully flawless, then increase the xp rate. How do you think I should improve? Increase click speed or? I am open to suggestions ^^ :D

As for rogues' den, you mean the agility part right, hmm I really need to restart that project and add it to the bonus features list ASAP, so sorry for the delay :s

and please add dodgy necklace for ardy knights

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Czar said:

What is your bugs, do you have any error logs? Tell me which setup options you are using I will make an update ASAP. Let me test what you are claiming is broken and I will get it fixed today. :D 

No I don't have any logs but most of the problems seem to arise with the regular web walker but if I change it to  osbot web walker it. Started the script and just got banned immediately lol.

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO