Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

Why doesn't it drop the items that i've said I dont want - It just banks evrything ?

6a188d2cff83de46d9215ae06a63a68f.png

On 5/14/2017 at 2:57 PM, Timaeus said:

Hey @Czar,

Just wondering, how effective and safe is this script for HCIM? 

I'm needing to farm Cakes for my HCIM. Can I please have a trial to attempt this? If it works well, I will definitely purchase.

Thanks, 

Wouldn't bot cakes on an ironman/hc ironman they tent to die somehow botting cakes even after 10-20 minutes sometimes - I think they get combed out by the guards.

+ for some reason when thieving cakes and a guard attacks you the bot seems to run atleast 20+ squares away but in reality you only need to move about 3-6 squares

Edited by Dalcenti
  • Like 1

hmm did you use vip client with stun-delay? If so make sure to hook client while logged out, and lower the reaction timer from 1000ms to ~100-200ms for faster detection otherwise the script will not realize it has been stunned fast enough.

Hmm for cakes are you sure the script only needs to run 3-6 squares, should I make it somewhere in the middle e.g. 10 because I am worried it may not always get out of combat. I can always add an option for input so users can type in how many tiles they want anyway :D 

As for dropping items hmm will check it out asap, make sure to select the items you wish to keep, not drop :D it will drop the rest

Hey @Czar I have a quick question, does the bot randomize the click patter? I purchased it and it is a very nice bot, but as i watch it i am unsure if the clicks are same speed each time. There may have been a setting or something i missed if it is implemented in there, I just don't want to get banned for something ass simple as auto-clicking if that's the case.

• Like 1

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Thiever
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO