Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

New update!

v111

- Added unbankable items to the exception list, no longer banks genie lamps and other unbankable items

- Added an update to prioritize eating over thieving

- Fixed deathwalk, falador gate

- Added a few updates to increase performance

- Added rellekka nature chest

- Updated deadman worlds

- Added 'lightweight mode' for ultra performance, but less features

those are all the bugs I have noticed, will post another update if I find any other bugs ASAP ^^ biggrin.png

update should be live within 24 hours, gl everyone wink.png the paint will say v1.11 on the new version

edit: also guys, if you want the script to save npcs and avoid pickpocketing multiple npcs, try 'save npc mode' option, let me know how it goes ^^ biggrin.png

and make sure to choose the correct tile for nature chests, they are at the southern building, not adjacent to the baker stall, but just south-east of the baker stall. Couldn't find any bugs, the script was thieving nature chests perfectly fine, but I added rellekka chests too , so it's all good smile.png

also please don't enable low memory mode, it ironically increases memory for some reason.

as for trials, activated all trials gl wink.png

No bug reports until version v1.11 is live please ^^ biggrin.png

Good job czar you fixed it, like 8 days after we needed it but it runs perfectly now

8RP2qRZ.png

• Like 1

You spying on me?  lol you gave me a trial before the person that I asked , sneaky sneaky. anyways, noticed at pickpocketing farmers(10) it sometimes wants to go to this one that you can't thieve from and hovers.  nothing too big at all, just moved closer to the normal farmers and it picks up like normal, just starting near this particular farmer is how it'll happen.

vxjl0.jpg

Blackjack mode is now the main focus of the script, now that the performance of this script has been increased ^^ biggrin.png Updates for blackjack mode coming up, please don't buy this script for blackjack mode yet, still under development sad.png Many updates coming up, will edit post asap smile.png

As for trials, activated all 24hr trials good luck everyone wink.png

edit: glad to hear the performance issues fixed, as for trials, competitor scripts activate trials too (in the auto-trial system)

Edited by Czar

Blackjack mode is now the main focus of the script, now that the performance of this script has been increased ^^ biggrin.png Updates for blackjack mode coming up, please don't buy this script for blackjack mode yet, still under development sad.png Many updates coming up, will edit post asap smile.png

As for trials, activated all 24hr trials good luck everyone wink.png

edit: glad to hear the performance issues fixed, as for trials, competitor scripts activate trials too (in the auto-trial system)

any eta on blackjacking?

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Thiever
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO