Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

this new 5 second action timer is really broken atm, after getting stunned it clicks to pickpocket again during stun and resets that counter yet again and ends up waiting 10 seconds each time before pick pocketting again.

yo man i think its better it jus continues to spam click whilst stunned... 

whilst in dmm mode and picking with other people, how the hell you ready to click as soon as the stun is gone people notice that and youll be called automated, when picking manually usually if the guy is experienced he will trap the npc and then use hot keys and jus spam click until npc respawns elsewhere or has to bank, i dont want my bot waiting specific seconds.. thats too automated.. every 5 seconds click.. lol 

yo man i think its better it jus continues to spam click whilst stunned... 

whilst in dmm mode and picking with other people, how the hell you ready to click as soon as the stun is gone people notice that and youll be called automated, when picking manually usually if the guy is experienced he will trap the npc and then use hot keys and jus spam click until npc respawns elsewhere or has to bank, i dont want my bot waiting specific seconds.. thats too automated.. every 5 seconds click.. lol 

what are you even talking about, I got 99 thieving with this script and then like another 15m xp after 99 making 700k/hr works fine and no ban, maybe just needs more variation on the click rate - add some human errors some random timeout pauses etc but tbh that doesnt even matter for anti-ban.

As for stuns that stun logic has always been buggy for me and havn't rly tested it since the last few updates

Hmm should I add a system so it randomly clicks if stunned, e.g. since a stun is 5 seconds, it will start spam clicking at the 3 second mark, because atm the script does time the stun perfectly (waits until the stun timer is completely gone) before starting again and when people do thieving legit, sometimes they spamclick too early. If anything I can just add an extra button on the setup window for both options I guess

so what should the next update be? I'm open to suggestions, will add an update ASAP ^^ :D

• Like 1

Hmm should I add a system so it randomly clicks if stunned, e.g. since a stun is 5 seconds, it will start spam clicking at the 3 second mark, because atm the script does time the stun perfectly (waits until the stun timer is completely gone) before starting again and when people do thieving legit, sometimes they spamclick too early. If anything I can just add an extra button on the setup window for both options I guess

so what should the next update be? I'm open to suggestions, will add an update ASAP ^^ biggrin.png

Theres a bug at master farmers in draynor when you are at the bank and it lowers the camera and clicks to pickpocket the farmer and if there is someone getting stunned the game cancels ur request and stops ur character and it usually takes it like 10 seconds to click on him again and sometimes it ends up staying there for a few minutes due to ppl constantly getting stunned.

You should add the min/max click delay variation somewhere in the menu.

When you get stunned and the npc always moves around its a good idea to right click it and ReadyClick it soon as your free.

• Like 1

New update! Version 1.02

- Patched delay for pickpocketing

- Cancelled pickpockets are detected and improved

- Fixed up setup window for chests, now it will say Blood rune chest and Paladin chest (king lathas castle)

- Added walk-back for blood and paladin chest, it will now walk back to the chests after being teleported

update will be live within a few hours, good luck all ;)

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Thiever
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO