Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

My PM inbox is full of messages I can't keep up with them sad.png If you have a trial request or anything, just comment on my profile since that is not being spammed yet tongue.png

If it involves 2 for 1 deal I have stopped doing that unfortunately, although it will resume within the coming weeks :D

As for mirror mode, that option is currently having some lag issues, I have notified the client developers though, so the only fix (in the meantime) is simply allocating more ram to OSBot, I personally have set it to 1255mb ram and it runs like a charm, only ever lags if you bot for more than ~20+ hours straight :P

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

My PM inbox is full of messages I can't keep up with them sad.png If you have a trial request or anything, just comment on my profile since that is not being spammed yet tongue.png

If it involves 2 for 1 deal I have stopped doing that unfortunately, although it will resume within the coming weeks biggrin.png

As for mirror mode, that option is currently having some lag issues, I have notified the client developers though, so the only fix (in the meantime) is simply allocating more ram to OSBot, I personally have set it to 1255mb ram and it runs like a charm, only ever lags if you bot for more than ~20+ hours straight tongue.png

I bought 3 scripts of you waiting for 1 for free?

I really hate declining those requests, but they are over man, the deals were over since january 1st 2016

Don't worry though, in the next deal, the offer is even better, so instead of getting 1 script free, you will get 1 script for every 2 scripts you own :D, plus, there will be a good ~4-6 new czar scripts released so this deal applies to everybody :)

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Thiever
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO