Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

@Lucid you gotta hide the npc attack option so the osbot mouse handler doesn't misclick..  The guard messes up the whole sequence, so turn that off and everything else should fall into play. Let me know if anything else happens and I will go test ASAP. Also don't forget to mention which stall, which options selected so I can add an update faster ^^ :)

@Livinginthefog I will fix S1D1 asap, usually it waits until inventory is full then it starts dropping, but I will make it drop immediately. biggrin.png

As for blackjack, i'm almost 55 thieving to test it and release it, almost here ^^ biggrin.png

Edited by Czar

@Lucid you gotta hide the npc attack option so the osbot mouse handler doesn't misclick..  The guard messes up the whole sequence, so turn that off and everything else should fall into play. Let me know if anything else happens and I will go test ASAP. Also don't forget to mention which stall, which options selected so I can add an update faster ^^ smile.png

@Livinginthefog I will fix S1D1 asap, usually it waits until inventory is full then it starts dropping, but I will make it drop immediately. biggrin.png

As for blackjack, i'm almost 55 thieving to test it and release it, almost here ^^ biggrin.png

You can blackjack at 45 :P

• Like 1

Are you sure @Rent Money, you gotta hook mirror mode while logged out of rs otherwise the mirror client doesn't detect any npcs or objects properly tongue.png

@Nickiminaj sure I will add it right now, I thought nobody wanted that feature tongue.png I'll just re-activate it since the code is already there biggrin.png

As for blackjacking, I have made a lot of progress, just getting the timing right before I release it. After the blackjack timings are perfect I will add noted food support (for banking in general store), and lastly I will have to find a way to add luring support. That is the primary reason for the delay of blackjack feature - the luring system is VERY unpredictable and has a high fail rate in terms of coding it. Just needs a human brain tongue.png But I will find a way, even if it means world hopping to find a suitable npc/lure spot combo

Next update will be a big update ^^ :D

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

The trial appears as soon as I activate it, apologies for late reply ^^ :D good luck all, activated 24 hour trials to each of you :)

Another small update on blackjacking: it now works flawlessly, in fact the xp rate is surprisingly high. Luckily there's a bank note exchange near the market so banking is handled. Just need luring and it's ready. Some small proggies before blackjack:

f9364b339461d3d120feed1db8b4171c.png

20545bd61fbc8c1abdac082f6496c4e9.png