List as many Player Moderators that you know and be rewarded

imJordanB

Ok.

So we've all seen the bots that lurk around the Grand Exchange and never get muted... and how do they do this? They use player detection. What I will be doing for my next script is creating a bot for the OSBot community that allows you to spam messages (this can be an individual message or it can be a variety of messages) and will detect when Player Moderators are present.

When they are within distance, they will stop spamming. I plan to make the bots hop to a dead world as well so that the Player Moderators can not see the accounts, this will be decided at a later date.

What I need from you guys, and this is the reason its in the general forums, is that the subject at hand is Player Moderators. I need you to name as many Player Moderators that you know for my next project. The bot will scan for names you specify and if they are within the area, the bots will shut up and hop worlds. What the bot will also do, is listen out in the public chat, if a player speaks and has a crown next to their name, their username will automatically be added to the list of Player Mods to avoid.

I'm sure this will come very handy to players and I know theres similar things already out there, but I've seen weaknesses to these things and I am to strengthen and add things that others haven't. The big one for me, is the fact that others don't act when the mods are detected, the accounts stand still and the Player Mods often know that a bunch of lvl 3's all stood together silent are spam bots / advertisers

So what I need is:

- A list of as many Player Moderators (that play Old School), that you know of. With the help of the OSBot community, I aim to have a large list of player moderators that patrol Runescape and this will help us, utlimately, avoid bans and mutes. I will be using the Player Mods in future projects as well to avoid Player Mods in all of my scripts.

Sorry for the long topic haha.

P.S. PM your runescape name (friend chat on) and I'll reward you for giving me Player Mod names

Edited by imJordanB

am i meant to know what kappa means

Search Results
kappa
ˈkapə/
noun
noun: kappa; plural noun: kappas
  1. the tenth letter of the Greek alphabet ( Κ, κ ), transliterated as ‘k’
    • Astronomy
      the tenth star in a constellation.
      noun: Kappa
      "Kappa Orionis"
    • Biochemistry
      denoting one of the two types of light polypeptide chain present in all immunoglobulin molecules (the other being lambda).
      modifier noun: kappa

am i meant to know what kappa means

Search Results
kappa
ˈkapə/
noun
noun: kappa; plural noun: kappas
  1. the tenth letter of the Greek alphabet ( Κ, κ ), transliterated as ‘k’
    • Astronomy
      the tenth star in a constellation.
      noun: Kappa
      "Kappa Orionis"
    • Biochemistry
      denoting one of the two types of light polypeptide chain present in all immunoglobulin molecules (the other being lambda).
      modifier noun: kappa

kJuMNzh.png

• Like 1