Coming back from the RSBuddy days

ctyler

Hey all,

I've been playing around with making scripts with OSBot. I previously made scripts for RSBuddy when that was still a botting client.

So far I have a personal merch bot, a varrock east mining bot (that actually mines like a person predicting next rock spawns), and a G.E ash grabbing bot.

When I make these scripts perfect I might consider releasing them (either paid/free).

Bot scripting actually spiked my interest in computer science and I have almost got my degree in it now.

I haven't been a part of the botting community since RSBuddy so I thought I would say hello.

(PS... what's with all of these broken/threadless bots on the script repository)

hey. just warning you there is going to be a lot of people here just to say "Hey!!! I'm *insert person's name here* and if you ever need anything just let me know and pm me!!!". They want post count and you should ignore them.

The script repository over the years has been kind of a joke but there are good quality scripts on this site, currently I am not sure of the current situation.

welcome

hey. just warning you there is going to be a lot of people here just to say "Hey!!! I'm *insert person's name here* and if you ever need anything just let me know and pm me!!!". They want post count and you should ignore them.

The script repository over the years has been kind of a joke but there are good quality scripts on this site, currently I am not sure of the current situation.

welcome

cheers

Hmm, ya there are definitely good scripts up. I am just praying that the repository is actively maintained because leaving broken scripts up seems to cheapen what active scripters are doing. I haven't been around the site long enough yet though to be making any assumptions. Only broken ones I have seen have been free bots though so can't really complain.

Hey all,

I've been playing around with making scripts with OSBot. I previously made scripts for RSBuddy when that was still a botting client.

So far I have a personal merch bot, a varrock east mining bot (that actually mines like a person predicting next rock spawns), and a G.E ash grabbing bot.

When I make these scripts perfect I might consider releasing them (either paid/free).

Bot scripting actually spiked my interest in computer science and I have almost got my degree in it now.

I haven't been a part of the botting community since RSBuddy so I thought I would say hello.

(PS... what's with all of these broken/threadless bots on the script repository)

Report them is they are threadless or broken.

Shouldn't be happening smile.png

Welcome!

Khaleesi

hello looking forward for your scripts make it like rsbuddy all free and enjoy the hate smile.png

Typical leecher post doge.png

Rsbuddy had premium scripts aswell ... atleast mine were prems :)

Edited by Khaleesi Scripts