Perfect Warriors

Czar

Brother I've been running the script and it runs flawless. I just have some questions before purchasing:

1. I have looked everywhere for the buy kebab option in the setup screen but I cant find it :(

2. How do you set up the looting of items? I only see the following options on setup

A. Hop worlds B. Anti-pattern C. Special atts D. Bones to peaches & E. Loot arrows

• Like 1

Bot does this annoying random thing where, it banks then goes to attack, attacks for a little bit, then will run outside the palace, to the same tile and then run back in, im sure this will get me banned if it persists..

EDIT: it might be when the door is closed on returning, but it doesn't open the door automatically by its self

Edited by Notorious D
  • Like 1

okay ii dont mean to be that guy, but if you claim to be anti pattern we gotta make sure it stays that way. so the bot clicks out of the building,  my character walks out then it, clicks back inside the building, it does this after every battle with an al-kharid warrior. its a constant thing and its basically a pattern, please fix, it shows thats its a bot, and we dont need that, we need dem ninja skeeelz

OK I just bought the script and I don't know what im doing wrong..

I tried to set it 27 monkfish + 25k gold so i can buy kebab after my food finishes, but that dont work, bot does nothing..

then i put only 25k and all the bot did was buy the kebab and bank it

then I put only food, no kebab option, and all the bot does now is sit between bank and palace (right next to the camel and cactus)

What am i doing wrong??

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Warriors