I need a good method for botting

NoahTheWeebWolf

may seem like im salty but by no means am i salty , i just find it funny how when a random guy posts these threads they get blown up with troll comments. gl botting tho , if you do expedition into the private method it could get expensive for a script

I had a feeling you weren't entirely serious no worries. Well as a former mod and lifetime sponsor(and to a lesser extent dank meme master) I have contributed a lot to the forums so it makes sense some would like to help me =). Whereas the random guy you speak of is in all likelihood a leecher that will come and go when things get rough and at worse case scenario scam quit.

Yes, id imagine private scripts would be expensive, which makes me reluctant to get too involved(aside from not having a private method).

From the looks of it fletching looks like my best bet, although odds are I am just going to go into buying/reselling gold.

Thanks for wishing me luck though =).

I've never botted yews or magics. But what your saying is two days to make back the bond price is basically 1-1.5m a day, which is less than 100k an hour?

Just run a fletch bot can imagine stringing yews is over 100k an hour? 70 fletch will be quicker than 70 wc also, running 24/7 will make back your bond price

If the acc makes it to 99 fletch, sell account rinse and repeat?

• Like 2