Explv's Tutorial Island [Free] [Random Characters]

Explv

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the script!:) The bot did fine, completing the Island at just above 7 minutes. It did however not change my looks at all(this might have been because I dced first time I logged on). It also stopped right outside the room above the mining/smithing area, repeatedly misclicking the door. By the way, is it possible to get the option of it setting the brightness to max when it shuts off the music? Cheers.

• 1 month later...

*EDIT*

Account Switcher removed, Explv now officially supports it. This script now officially supports multiple accounts. You can download it directly from the first post made by Explv. Download his file, and place it inside your local scripts folder.

Dragon+Explv Tutorial Island.

Dragon Multiple Account switcher combined with Explv Tutorial Island base will be released tonight.

It will have some small improvements to tutorial island code where it can get stuck, but it's a solid script already so doesn't need much.

You will be able to provide a list of 100 accounts, click GO, then it will run on each one.

Edited by DragonAlpha
  • Like 3

Dragon Multiple Account switcher combined with Explv Tutorial Island base will be released tonight.

It will have some small improvements to tutorial island code where it can get stuck, but it's a solid script already so doesn't need much.

You will be able to provide a list of 100 accounts, click GO, then it will run on each one.

Sick stuff you guys 

I'm excited for this :D