Explv's Location Assistant

Explv

Explv's Location Assistant

A new Path and Area visualiser with code generator to make your life easier

Output code is editable! Copy and paste your existing paths and areas,

or modify generated code and see your changes live.

Download Link: Now on the SDN.

( Feedback, requests and bug reports are all welcome! )

Supports both path and area creation:

97p6Th_mJ8Tr.png

VXlptDWdD1Q3.png

And various output types:

_5MRbyN06x5n.png

WekP0JpnWfhL.png

ENoxPQ0LHoNr.png

tXt5-ls06tiY.png

07plgG3neAxi.png

Edited by Explv
  • Like 12

Divine Utility does the same thing and you should add a few features and make it a bit more organized in the GUI if you wanna surpass Divine Utility. I like the script and it looks good, just trying to give you a tip. If it doesn't already, make it so left clicking the GUI copies the path/area info to clipboard. Also put it in a textBox instead of a label.

Divine Utility does the same thing and you should add a few features and make it a bit more organized in the GUI if you wanna surpass Divine Utility. I like the script and it looks good, just trying to give you a tip. If it doesn't already, make it so left clicking the GUI copies the path/area info to clipboard. Also put it in a textBox instead of a label.

Thank you for your feedback smile.png

There were a few reasons why I made this:

- Divine utility only lets you make a Position[], i like to have Lists sometimes too

- When creating an area with Divine utility it maps the tiles once you have clicked, but doesn't display the area whilst you are moving the mouse, I thought it would be easier to see what you are doing if it does this.

- I plan on adding some fancier features in the future.

But I did just add a copy to clipboard button, I don't know if you saw that? smile.png

The content is put into a text box, it just has user input disabled, as any changes made to that code, wont have an affect on the displayed areas ( for now ). I will implement that soon smile.png

Edited by Explv

Thank you for your feedback smile.png

There were a few reasons why I made this:

- Divine utility only lets you make a Position[], i like to have Lists sometimes too

- When creating an area with Divine utility it maps the tiles once you have clicked, but doesn't display the area whilst you are moving the mouse, I thought it would be easier to see what you are doing if it does this.

- I plan on adding some fancier features in the future.

But I did just add a copy to clipboard button, I don't know if you saw that? smile.png

The content is put into a text box, it just has user input disabled, as any changes made to that code, wont have an affect on the displayed areas ( for now ). I will implement that soon smile.png

Good work dude. keep it up.

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Explv's Location Assistant