9/11 (Serious Discussion, all spam will be removed.)

Maldesto

7/11 was a part time job.

On a serious note, I don't know what's so hard to believe about jet fuel softening steel beams enough for thousands of tons above it to give way. The pentagon doesn't look so much like a plane hit it. Dunno what to think.

Jet fuel burns at 800C steel melts at 1370 C. And there is no arguing that thats a huge difference.

7/11 was a part time job.

On a serious note, I don't know what's so hard to believe about jet fuel softening steel beams enough for thousands of tons above it to give way. The pentagon doesn't look so much like a plane hit it. Dunno what to think.

lets say that this was possible, explain the thermite cuts on the beams? if the beams were "softened" wouldnt you see beams that looked deformed instead of a perfect cut?

We all know how american operates. Most of the truth is covered up and propaganda is spread across the media. What I personally think is that it could have been the terrorists who made the attack but I see it as a counter-attack. There are way too many different stories and different ways to look at the incident. I don't think any of us actually know the truth or if we do we just cannot be 100% sure.

When america attacks a country or tries to take from its wealth and the locals fight back, they are "terrorists". When the same happens in american they are named "freedom fighters".

Edited by Keven

We all know how american operates. Most of the truth is covered up and propaganda is spread across the media. What I personally think is that it could have been the terrorists who made the attack but I see it as a counter-attack. There are way too many different stories and different ways to look at the incident. I don't think any of us actually know the truth or if we do we just cannot be 100% sure.

When america attacks a country or tries to take from its wealth and the locals fight back, they are "terrorists". When the same happens in american they are named "freedom fighters".

We will never know 100% of the exact detailing, but we do know something is not right and it's not what our government claims happened. Look at how we claimed to have killed osama, and everybody jumped up for joy after they released the actual "pictures of his corpse" well it was just mainly his face. which was honestly ridiculous as you can easily google search his name and find the REAL photo of the obvious photo shopped that they released, and people still believe this shit. When stuff like this gets passed by and when anyone can access this basic info and it slips by most people and they believe this, when its blatant its bullshit, what else do you think they can get away with? It's our own stupidity as a country to let this kind of stuff continue. and honestly what can us as individuals really do? The government as a giant army on their side, no not our military, the sheeple of this country is astounding.

I seriously do belive that it was a terrorist act. I do not belive in the anti-state propaganda at all, not with out REAL evidence. Pictures and interviews of someone i've never heard of do not count towards great evidence.

I still remember when I saw this on news, I knew at that point that oh boy there is gonna be alot of theories about this. How ever, I know for fact that only one who knows the exact truth about this is someone with big shoes and a nice tie. I find the pentagon a bit more interesting what the twin towers..

lets say that this was possible, explain the thermite cuts on the beams? if the beams were "softened" wouldnt you see beams that looked deformed instead of a perfect cut?

those were part of the clean up in order to move them off site. there's videos of this during the process of cleanup

Jet fuel burns at 800C steel melts at 1370 C. And there is no arguing that thats a huge difference.

huge difference is your unqualified speculation that it's too large of a difference in order to matter. here's a read within a read https://www.reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/2u1tvc/where_did_the_jet_fuel_cant_melt_steel_beams/

Edited by Gnomedesto

those were part of the clean up in order to move them off site. there's videos of this during the process of cleanup

huge difference is your unqualified speculation that it's too large of a difference in order to matter. here's a read within a read https://www.reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/2u1tvc/where_did_the_jet_fuel_cant_melt_steel_beams/

okay okay, lets say all of this is true, thermite was used for cleanup. then we move onto our defense system. why were these planes not shot down or even attempted to change route when they clearly are going out of their flight path? where was our air defense? there was absolutely no reaction to the "hijacked planes" even with knowledge and no communication from the planes.

okay okay, lets say all of this is true, thermite was used for cleanup. then we move onto our defense system. why were these planes not shot down or even attempted to change route when they clearly are going out of their flight path? where was our air defense? there was absolutely no reaction to the "hijacked planes" even with knowledge and no communication from the planes.

i remember seeing a documentary that explained this pretty well, i suggest you do some more research.

It wasnt America who did 9/11 it was the zionist jews, whom practically control america owning all the news stations, banks, politicians, and assets  (whom are just puppets of them and they control who get a seat and who doesn't) these videos have proof you need. they needed this to fool american and attack Afghanistan and iraq whom were the israels enemies. plenty of proof out there. i could go bring more evidence up but i cannot be bothered and if you interested yourself theres plenty evidence on youtube.

but funny how the owner of the buliding was at a doctors appointment that morning and the cheering israelis who danced and cheered as the building fell were released by the fbi and nothing was ever said about it on the news or 9/11 report 

brother nathanael is a very credible source hes very popular and respected on youtube  (heres his channel if you want to find out more https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtBqVgzL_cDv_t9o2hFiXXg) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MlYNuNNYOw

Edited by jackk2923

Idk much about flying planes but all of the damage seemed to be in one spot (the same spot the planes hit) and also the falls started the same place where the planes hit. For a pilot to be able to hit the WTC on a specific floor in order to coordinate with where explosives or whatever are placed would be pretty amazing, much less for it to happen twice.

http://lauriekendrick.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/wtc-collapse-1.jpg

However most people report a "boom" in the lobby from the elevator of WTC 1 before the plane even hit.

I haven't looked into the pentagon.

• Like 1

I believe the government was responsible for 9/11 as an excuse for Bush to invade the middle east for more gas and resources. I'm not even going to bother listing the sources, do some research for yourself and just type it in google. There's just so much widespread information available.

I still get shit heads to this day trying to harass me for my ethnic background, but they usually end up cold on the ground if they try to press the issue any further then it needs to be.

9/11 must of had been an inside job in the twin towers, they used thermate to cut the iron beams. either way if the planes would have hit it it wouldn't collapse so fast because of structural integrity of the twin towers. Thats just my opinion  Sauce

I literally face palm everytime someone mentions this. There are so many things you have to consider.

1. What credibility do you have on this theory? Was it said by some one who claim 9/11 was a conspiracy? Or was it from a Senior Structural/Civil Engineer? Or even better, from the team of Engineers who actually designed the building?

2. I can assume you know absolutely jack shit on civil construction. There's countless factors within the structure that can cause the tower to collapse. 

Questions to evaluate?

-Is it just one singular beam? Or are multiple beams connected at joints. How much shear force can these joints withstand?

-THE BEAMS COULD HAVE WITHSTOOD ON IMPACT. With fire burning, especially Jet fuel, debris could possibly spread unevenly through out some of the floors. Eventually after a certain amount of time, the joints would BUCKLE, when the force would become too great. Once one floor buckled, you'd have the force of the top floors crashing down on the bottom, causing the whole tower to collapse. 

Don't make the uneducated assumption that the beams were SINGULAR 100M HIGH. Don't forget to consider the effect of BUCKLING ON BEAM JOINTS. 

Bottom line is, be careful where you receive information from. And make sure it's a CREDIBLE SOURCE. Not some 12 year old kid who thinks he has a Doctorate in Civil Engineering. 

What's my credibility? I'm studying Electrical Engineering, and did a basic Civil subject, where we analysed beams, trusses, joints etc. I'm pointing out the 'flaws' of your theory. There's no realistic, common sense evidence that your theory is true. My theory that counters your theory has atleast some realistic points.