Spiritual rangers,warriors,mages. Are the task worth doing?

NoahTheWeebWolf

I am 69 slayer(29k xp from 70)Just got 136 spiritual rangers.

I am max combat but have never actually been to GWD so my knowledge of the area and this task is limited.

I have heard bad things about the task but nothing too specific.

Another thing to consider is the poll on the re-categorization of the three monsters as one whole group known as "slayer creatures". This poll has passed 90% and should probably be implemented soon. That said if slayer rangers and the other two are really that bad should I wait until the task get's changed to slayer monsters and then block/skip them all at once?

Thanks in advance

I hate them sooooooooo hard.

Can't describe how much I hate them ... sleep.png

Unfortunately I am at 126 consecutive task and only have 81 points so blocking isn't really an option.

If I should block them should I wait until the three monsters get consolidated into the one group "Spiritual creatures"?

Shitttttttttty task I always skip them

Will skipping them ruin my 126 task tally?

I reccommend skipping spiritual mages, rangers and warriors or blocking them permanently if you have the possibility.

Unfortunately I am at 126 consecutive task and only have 81 points so blocking isn't really an option.

If I should block them should I wait until the three monsters get consolidated into the one group "Spiritual creatures"?

No it won't ruin it. And there's an easy way to gather fast slayer points, every 10th task you go get one from Duradel. If you go to Chaeldar or Neive for your other tasks this won't reset your slayer task count.

• Like 1

I reccommend skipping spiritual mages, rangers and warriors or blocking them permanently if you have the possibility.

No it won't ruin it. And there's an easy way to gather fast slayer points, every 10th task you go get one from Duradel. If you go to Chaeldar or Neive for your other tasks this won't reset your slayer task count.

Ok then I will skip it =).

Yes I am aware of this and back when I was really farming points task 1-9 was done through turael. Now 1-9 is through Neive and 10 is always duradel.

no.

can't wait for this, gives me an extra block slot since i have mages/rangers blocked :doge:

• Like 1