Racism Test by VAG

Vag

Racism Test

Heyo, this is a simple test that tells you if you are a racist.

SECTION 1

Asian People

African People

European People

American People

SECTION 2

Tasty food

Superior

Rich culture

Very little money

Now connect one option from the SECTION 1 to a one option from SECTION 2.

If you connected option from SECTION 1 to option Superior from SECTION 2, you meet the definition of racist.

I don't really see the racism part of this test. How is "tasty food" and the amount of money connected to racism? African people are poor compared to european people, which is a fact. Asian people are known because of their tasty and spicy food, Africa isn't.

The one isn't better than the other, it's just labeling which fits the most to a country/continent or whatever.

I don't really see the racism part of this test. How is "tasty food" and the amount of money connected to racism? African people are poor compared to european people, which is a fact. Asian people are known because of their tasty and spicy food, Africa isn't.

The one isn't better than the other, it's just labeling which fits the most to a country/continent or whatever.

that's an opinion. that's the only thing i could find though :P

The point was that IF you connect Superior to any of these, you are a racist. Other options really don't matter.